Top Dubrovnik Motor Sports
45 results | All Dubrovnik Tours
* A traveler said: "It was awesome! The moment you step in the boat you know your in fir a good time! Niko was amazing! He was everywhere all at the same time. He had good insight and information. I really had a great time. The water was even more beautiful then pictures. Trip was completely worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant tour with a knowledgeable guide and a great way of seeing the larger area of Dubrovnik. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes adventure and learning about the history of the local area."
* A traveler said: "This tour was a ton of fun and our tour guide was very helpful in teaching beginners how to ATV. Be ware to wear clothes you don’t mind getting dirty and shoes that you won’t need to wear again the rest of the trip because you will get wet and dirty (but it’s totally worth it)."
* A traveler said: "Kracic Falls and Mostar were beautiful and amazing. Old town Mostar had river stone walkways and the town was very different from other European sites. Well worth the visit!"
* A traveler said: "Great day! We ferried to an island, kayaked to another island, biked across the island, enjoyed lunch together with our newly made friends, relaxed at a beautiful beach, then bike, kayaked and ferried back. Educational, sporty, relaxing and fun!"
* A traveler said: "Branko was very knowledgeable about the country and city history. His English was perfect and he was easy to understand. His humor and enthusiasm made the tour not only instructive but enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Katarina was a very funny, kind and engaging guide. She offered to take our pictures and was very knowledgeable about both the show and Dubrovnik’s history. The tour was very enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "All was really good. I highly recommend this tour. Time was punctual, cabin was so clean and comfort, tour guides are really have good knowledge! Just love it!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip with lots to see and definitely worth it. Only tip for passengers is to take/bring motion sickness medication. The driver was great but the roads curve back and forth a lot."
* A traveler said: "Was a very enjoyable day. Our host Toni was funny and friendly, it is a small boat so felt fairly intimate, the lunch and wine were delicious, and of course the scenery and islands were beautiful. A great way to spend a day away from the crowds in Dubrovnik."
* A traveler said: "Incredible experience all around. Cliff diving at the green cave, insightful history of the surrounding islands/Dubrovnik, and our tour guide was hilarious. Prior experience kayaking is a plus. 10/10 would go on it again and recommend this to friends."
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip. Pickup was on time. Captain was personable and responsive to requests - very knowledgeable. We loved being in a very small group (the two of us plus captain) and could decided how long to stay at each stop. Good value for money. Would recommend this"
* A traveler said: "This excursion was really fun. It is a workout but not too much if you are in average shape. The guides were good and the views of Dubrovnik were amazing. Make sure and bring water shoes the beach stop is a rocky beach and not easy to walk on. We laughed the whole time and we will never forget it."
* A traveler said: "We were a group of 13 and Tarik, our tour organizer was great a accommodating our hotel needs with our odd number. The hotel was centrally located in Mostar, making it an easy 5 min walk to old town. He also recommended places to eat and made reservations so that the restaurants could accommodate our big group. He also offered some great optional tours that my group would enjoy doing (which we did). The tour was a great mix of free time and scheduled. I highly recommend this private tour and Tarik to anyone that would like to see Bosnia in a more personalized tour."
* A traveler said: "Our trip to Kojan Koral to do the Buggy Safari was perfect fun. It was easy to organise and book, and their staff were more than accommodating. It was my first visit to Dubrovnik with my friends and we wanted to do something unforgettable, and this experience did far more than exceeded our expectations. They picked four of us up from our hotel in Dubrovnik and drove us to the beautiful Kojan Koral which is a ranch with horses in the countryside. Pero, the owner, met us with a smile as we arrived and took us through a thorough safety briefing, ensuring we were all confident and able to drive the Buggy. We booked one Buggy for four of us and had the option to swap passenger and driver throughout the safari. During the whole two hours spent in the Buggy we drove through rocky terrain, muddy swamps, cool rivers, forest paths as well as a long open plain where we were able to let loose and drive the Buggy as fast as you wanted to. On the half way we had a break in the rustic looking village where we had about half an hour to visit a museum or go for some drinks in a bar. Pero took photos of us throughout the experience and then sent them to our phones. Upon arriving back at the ranch, we were greeted with fruits, water and red and white wine that was local. If you are a group of friends like we were or a family of four I highly recommend this tour. We were able to enjoy ourselves on maximum while seeing the wild countryside of Dubrovnik we wouldn’t otherwise get to see. It was a day to remember. Thank you Kojan Koral for this experience."
* A traveler said: "Land was very friendly and a lot of fun. She tailored her skill level to ours and made sure we stopped for paddle breaks along the way. The scenery and snorkeling were also wonderful."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing trip! I would highly recommend it. One of the best tours Dubrovnik has to offer. Our skiper was so attentive to our needs and took a great care of us. Boat was new, confortable and we even got cold, refreshing drinks and food. If I come next time to Dubrovnik I will do it again! Amazing trip!"
* A traveler said: "We all had an incredible day out. This whole day was one of the most memorable days from our trip. Would 100% do next time we come back. Thank you so much!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
Day Trips from Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik to Split
- Dubrovnik to Zagreb
- Dubrovnik to Dubrovnik Old Town
- Dubrovnik to Elafiti Islands (Elaphites)
- Dubrovnik to Lokrum Island
- Dubrovnik to Elaphite Islands
- Dubrovnik to Krka National Park
- Dubrovnik to Bay of Kotor
- Dubrovnik to Kravice Waterfall (Vodopad Kravica)
- Dubrovnik to Trsteno Arboretum
- Dubrovnik to Mostar
- Dubrovnik to Korcula
- Dubrovnik to Kotor
- Dubrovnik to Budva
- Dubrovnik to Korcula Island