Top Activities on the Ground in Dubrovnik
37 results | All Dubrovnik Tours
* A traveler said: "Branko was very knowledgeable about the country and city history. His English was perfect and he was easy to understand. His humor and enthusiasm made the tour not only instructive but enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Dubrovnik's city walls are not to be missed while in the city with the great views, and our friendly guide Jadranka helped elevate the experience by bringing us through the history of Dubrovnik, from the construction of Fort Lovrijenac, Dubrovnik's relationships with it's neighbours and also the more recent Homeland War in the 90s."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour guide. His English was very fluent like an American & very knowledgeable. Both tours were worth it as we got to hear lot of history."
* A traveler said: "This tour was really good. The Cable Car Ride gives you an ample view of the city, ocean and islands close to Dubrovnik. Our tour guide, Elvis, was excellent. Very knowledgeable and experienced. This was a very nice tour to get to know Dubrovnik more intensively."
* A traveler said: "Tia was excellent guide, very informative, friendly and knowledgeable. Dubrovnik is an amazing city. The gondola ride was exciting"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great; she had extensive knowledge of the show and the behind the scenes details. We went to great areas and were showed what these places looked like in the scenes of the show. Highly recommend if you’re a big GOT fan"
* A traveler said: "Another view of Croatia, close to Dubrovnik but very different. A very good fill of fresh air, I definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Katarina was a very funny, kind and engaging guide. She offered to take our pictures and was very knowledgeable about both the show and Dubrovnik’s history. The tour was very enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Great day! We ferried to an island, kayaked to another island, biked across the island, enjoyed lunch together with our newly made friends, relaxed at a beautiful beach, then bike, kayaked and ferried back. Educational, sporty, relaxing and fun!"
* A traveler said: "Very pleasant boat trip, amazing scenary and very kind and helpful crew. Snorkeling spot with very clear water to swim in! Food included was good! Very good price quality experience, worth the money!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide, I believe his name was Goran (I think) but very entertaining & hilarious. He is also very knowledgeable about the history of Old town not only Game of Thrones. Highly recommend this to any GOT fans"
* A traveler said: "Fun evening tour with stories about some of the old buildings and the people who used to live in them. Really enjoyed it!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time! Ivor was super knowledgeable and we felt safe and in good hands the whole time. Really great instructor and person made the experience so good it felt like we were hanging out with a local friend. 5 star!"
* A traveler said: "Can't rate my tour guide, Andrej, high enough. He was so easy to talk to, really knowledgable and clearly passionate about Croatian history/ culture. He always made sure I felt safe with the speed and helped clear junctions.The sites were breathtaking - wish I took my go pro! Absolutely stunning. Well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience. The team were so friendly and knowledgeable. Safety a priority but also encouraged us to push ourselves. A brilliant trip suited to both inexperienced climbers and more expert. Couldn’t recommend highly enough!"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful experience ! Great view over sea and mountain Very good equipement, reassuring guide providing many explanation, highly safe I recommend 200% !"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience. Our guide (Mare) did a wonderful job of walking us through the hike, stopping at points where the seaside and beaches were particularly beautiful, and explaining the history of the island. After spending a couple days in the Dubrovnik Old City, it was refreshing to do something a bit more active and to explore a more remote island off the coast. It was an amazing experience that we will remember for years to come."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. The trip was really good. Weather was perfect. Really knowledgeable about the area."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Fun & Games
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Bike Rentals
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Outback Tours
- Scavenger Hunts
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Onofrio's Fountain
- Mljet Island
- Lokrum Benedictine Monastery
- Elafiti Islands (Elaphites)
- Dubrovnik Cruise Port
- Elaphite Islands
- Stradun (Placa)
- St. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)
- Fort Bokar
- Peljesac Peninsula
- Love Stories Museum
- Franciscan Church and Monastery
- Ethnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)
- Dubrovnik Cable Car
- Konavle Valley
- St. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)
- Orlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)
- Dubrovnik Bell Tower
- Revelin Fortress
- House of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
Day Trips from Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik to Split
- Dubrovnik to Zagreb
- Dubrovnik to Dubrovnik Old Town
- Dubrovnik to Elafiti Islands (Elaphites)
- Dubrovnik to Lokrum Island
- Dubrovnik to Elaphite Islands
- Dubrovnik to Krka National Park
- Dubrovnik to Bay of Kotor
- Dubrovnik to Kravice Waterfall (Vodopad Kravica)
- Dubrovnik to Trsteno Arboretum
- Dubrovnik to Mostar
- Dubrovnik to Korcula
- Dubrovnik to Kotor
- Dubrovnik to Budva
- Dubrovnik to Korcula Island