Visitors of all ages enjoy spending a few hours or an entire day unwinding at Beach Village. The admission price includes activities such as the Kids’ Club, Acquagym, Acquadance, and Acquasplash. To skip the long lines, purchase your ticket online in advance—then don your swimsuit and jump in the water.
Things to Know Before You Go
Beach Village is a favorite destination for kids, with attractions suitable for everyone from toddlers to teens.
There are cabanas to change and store your belongings.
The park is accessible to wheelchairs, but the slides and some other water attractions are not.
The snack bar serves pasta, salads, and other light fare.
The water park is adjacent to the beach; beach chairs and umbrellas cost extra.
How to Get There
Beach Village is located along the Adriatic coast, just north of the center of Riccione at Viale D’Annunzio 150. Take the A14 highway to the Riccione exit and follow signs to the park. Otherwise, take the train to Riccione and then bus 38 to the park.
When to Get There
The park is open daily June through mid-September. For fewer crowds, go on a weekday.
Aquafan Water Park
Riccione is also home to the Aquafan water park, located slightly inland and among the most famous in Italy. Adjacent to the Oltremare marine park, Aquafan features slides and wave pools suitable for older kids, as well as special areas for toddlers.
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Aquafan Riccione
- Cattolica Aquarium (Acquario di Cattolica)
- Italy in Miniature (Italia in Miniatura)
- Mausoleum of Galla Placidia (Mausoleo di Galla Placidia)
- Basilica of San Vitale (Basilica di San Vitale)
- Basilica of Santo Stefano (Basilica di Santo Stefano)
- Bologna University Quarter
- Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)
- Two Towers (Due Torri)
- Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)
- Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio)
- San Petronio Basilica (Basilica di San Petronio)