Top Emilia-Romagna Historical Tours
142 results | All Emilia-Romagna Tours
* A traveler said: "Bologna is a bike friendly city so the tour was fitting. If you're in town for a short time, then this is a good way of seeing the city; though not exhaustive."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour with Ricardo who is super knowledgable on the art and history of Bologna. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our 5th Segway tour of a European city and it was refreshing that the tour was more about Bologna and its history than it was about the Segway. Very knowledgeable tour guide who gave us an amazing insight into this beautiful city over 3 hrs of meandering through the streets. Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Riccardo was awesome! Very knowledgeable and approachable. I asked him so many questions and he answered every single one of them. Learned so much about Bologna and about Italy in general."
* A traveler said: "Thanks to Elisa, we had a very informative tour of the beautiful mosaics in Ravenna. Not only knowledgeable of the mosaics, but helped us with places to eat and visit. Very much appreciated the extra effort."
* A traveler said: "An excellent tour with a very knowledgable guide - Max - who really knows his history. Well paced to match the capability of the audience who were of mixed ages. Really enjoyed the history being brought alive , and seeing these ancient relics."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Erika, took us on a walking tour of Bologna. Although we had previously visited Bologna, she showed us places we wouldn’t have discovered on our own. Walking through the city with a local resident is much more enjoyable than trying to navigate on your own. Erika was very knowledgeable and an excellent guide!!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour with Isadora. We learned so much about the history of Bologna that we never would have known. It was our first time to Bologna, and we would love to come back!"
* A traveler said: "We had our own personal 2-hour walking tour :) Our Guide was very knowledgable about the history of Bologna and took us to all the main sights in the city centre."
* A traveler said: "I had a lovely day! Adèle was so nice and educated me on the culture and historical sights of Bologna. She was so sweet. Got some exercise- walking. Pizza 🍕 , granitas. Saw many churches ⛪️, and towers, secret window, Adèle was quite helpful , as I attempted to converse with the local Italians. She was so kind to pick me up and take me back to my hotel. It was a wonderful experience!!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience with private guide, father and son. Giacomo was very knowledgeable and passionate about his job! Real pleasure and great tour seeing the best of the city in a few hours!excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Marta met us at the meeting point ahead of schedule. She was very pleasant and gave us a very detailed description of the history of Ferrara. We toured the castle, the “new city” and the old town where we saw the old Jewish Ghetto. All along the way Marta willingly answered our questions. After the tour she recommended an excellent restaurant where we were able to get traditional dishes for lunch."
* A traveler said: "Marta, our guide, was amazing. She was thoroughly knowledgeable and answered all my many questions. Truly recommend this"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini)
- Italy in Miniature (Italia in Miniatura)
- Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)
- Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)
- Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca)
- Cattolica Aquarium (Acquario di Cattolica)
- Beach Village
- Basilica of San Vitale (Basilica di San Vitale)
- Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)
- Aquafan Riccione
- Rocchetta Mattei
- Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)
- Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi)
- Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio)
- Bologna University Quarter
- Barozzi Palace (Palazzo Barozzi)
- Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)
- Diamond Palace (Palazzo dei Diamanti)
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia