Top Emilia-Romagna On the Water
Saved to wishlist!
2 Emilia-Romagna On the Water | All Emilia-Romagna Tours
The Adventures360 organization manages groups of 8 people maximum to make water outings in the most remote areas of the Po Delta (On Sup board) specifically designed in terms of length and timing always in total safety such as, for example: Lagune, Paradei , Channels, tributaries, oases and finally open sea.
A sail along the coast going down the Rimini coast towards Cattolica. A stop at anchor for a swim in front of Riccione and everyone can finally dive into the water. Water lovers will probably want to stay moored for as long as possible and enjoy the splendid houseboat for a few minutes longer, but the boat offers much more and so, when everyone is satisfied, the anchor is lifted and left behind. 'mooring. Destination? At leisure, where guests want if the wind agrees!
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What On the Water in Emilia-Romagna are taking additional safety precautions?
What On the Water in Emilia-Romagna are good for avoiding crowds?
- National Gallery of Bologna (Pinacoteca Nazionale di Bologna)
- Basilica of Santo Stefano (Basilica di Santo Stefano)
- Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)
- Enzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari)
- Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)
- Este Castle (Castello Estense)
- Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio)
- Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi)
- Aquafan Riccione
- Beach Village
- Bologna University Quarter
- Lamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini)
- Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca)
- Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)
- Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)
- Diamond Palace (Palazzo dei Diamanti)
- Cattolica Aquarium (Acquario di Cattolica)
- Rocchetta Mattei
Things to do near Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Maranello
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Rimini
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Mantua
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Trentino-Alto Adige
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Umbria