* A traveler said: "My wife and i just completed our camel ride at sunset, the whole trip was very well organized by Mostafa. We were met on time by his assistant who has a taxi waiting for us, and we arrived at the beach where we joined the rest of the riders and we outfitted with clothing for the ride and a bottle of water. During our ride Mostafa took many great pictures with our camera and was very much into this tour as a guide. We stopped for a nice break with tea, and snacks which Mostafa and his guides prepared for us on the sand in a tree area. Back on the camels for a ride along the beach for a ride back to where we started, he took many great memory pictures of us with our camera. After we arrived back he made sure we got in our taxis for our return to the pickup spot and paid the taxi driver again, We would like to thank Mostafa for a great adventure on a lovely well organized tour and his helpers as well, would recommend this tour to anybody."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! I was so impressed with this tour! It was gorgeous and the camels are treated so well. Loved riding the camels along the beach and the guide took lots of pictures for us during the trek. It took us past the ruins of an old Sultan's palace. and it was just so fun. The kids loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic view and scenery excellent tour guide beautiful horses Was for my son Great value for the money"
* A traveler said: "It’s a great tour where we found out a lot about the rich history of the city and got more familiar with customs and traditions. That was very interesting to learn about the Medina and Le Souk, ramparts and the Fishing Port, walk charming narrow streets of the Old town that breathe history, and symbols that reflect believes and values. The tour will satisfy and engage all your senses: comforting smell of wood in the workshop, eating juicy and belly-filling seafood- here is everything is ‘catch of the day’, listening to transcending gnawa music, and, finally, beautiful Essaouira artistry that creates objects that are seamlessly new and traditional. Here and there are fluffy cats which is an extra bonus for cat lovers like myself."
* A traveler said: "At the end of the course I was able to ride the wave on my knees and almost on my feet. Charaf is a really patient teacher and his English is good and fluent. Furthermore, he stays with you more than 2 hours (basically till you get exhausted). He will try to teach you to be an intependent surfer."
* A traveler said: "When in Essouira, surfing was one of those activities I wanted to experience. Momo was patient, showed me a few techniques and in no time I was standing (dare I say surfing) and catching some waves. I had fun and will definitely be back at again."
* A traveler said: "What a trip! This little side adventure really made our trip to Morocco very special. I highly recoomend it!"
* A traveler said: "The quad and camel ride was one of the highlights of our trip! The guides were knowledgeable and friendly, and spoke great English, which was really helpful as we speak very little French and no Arabic. Our guide for the camel ride in particular was excellent, he told us information about the areas we could see, the island of Mogodar for example. He took great care taking around 50 photos of us on the camels, getting the angle right so we were silhouetted by the setting sun, and water reflecting the camels also. 100% recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Booked the trip last minute on a Friday (late afternoon) for the following Monday and the team at Palma pulled everything together beautifully. We did the full day tour with gastronomy (lunch, included in fee), followed by a 3 hour quad bike tour (amazing), and we asked to include a camel ride on the beach which they obliged. This was definitely a highlight of our Morocco trip, highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful activity and great way to see the beaches. Id recommend it if youve ridden a few times. I am not the best rider, but managed. Read more on my blog."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Agadir
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Rabat
- Things to do in Lanzarote
- Things to do in Arrecife
- Things to do in Puerto del Rosario
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Fuerteventura
- Things to do in Merzouga
- Things to do in Chefchaouen
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in Morocco Sahara