Top Faro Extreme Sports
37 results | All Faro Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing and challenging experience and the guide went above and beyond, they speak multi languages and made sure you were safe at all times. First time I ever drove one and it will not be the last. Would highly recomend this to anyone who travels to Algrave"
* A traveler said: "Great family activity. Segways were great fun and we saw lovely big houses in Quinta da Lago as well as the nature reserve. Nelson, our guide was really helpful and knowledgable about the area. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "I was a Solo Traveller.... Hotel Pick up... I had the best day... Guide had very good English and we covered Miles of Road And Rough terrain... lunch was Nice and in a very beautiful village.... and also enjoyed 2 PRIVATE swimming pools to cool off.... don't forget your Bathers and Towel.... |HIGHLY RECOMMENDED....."
* A traveler said: "Francisco was a great guide. Very enjoyable. The quads were easy to use and it was great sight seeing"
* A traveler said: "Great fun. Great driver and very knowledgeable. To all the places he stopped and showed us. He was very passionate with we loved it and we really learned a lot in a fun and happy way. Brilliant"
* A traveler said: "Amazing and funny experience even tough it was the first time we used a segway. Easy to drive and the landscape was great. Thanks to our guide, André, who taught us to drive and explained us a lot of interesting things about what we were seeing. Warmly recommended to everybody !!!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative tour guide. Drove along the beautiful coastline and made numerous stops."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Albufeira
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Cádiz
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Setubal District
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Cascais
- Things to do in Tangier
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Alentejo
- Things to do in Costa del Sol