Top Fez Extreme Sports
382 results | All Fez Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide was wonderful and we felt that we got a really good feel for the city. He was very professional and made us feel right at home!"
* A traveler said: "My mother and I booked this cooking class when in Fes. We had a wonderful time. Our driver picked us up at our Riad and took us to meet Sofian. He took us through a market purchasing fresh ingredients that we would be needing. He answered all the questions we asked. :) Next he took us back to his family home where we meet his parents and sister. They are lovely people. Very welcoming and friendly. The actually cooking class was with his mother and sister. Even with us not being able to speak french or Arabic we were able to understand what we were doing/making. When everything was finished cooking we sat down with them and enjoyed the amazing Moroccan cuisine. We had such a great time. They were patient with us. And the food was truely amazing! The best food we had in our vacation in Morocco. Sofian said he will email me some recipes which I'm waiting for. I cant wait to make this food for our friends and family to try!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! It was a four trip there, four hours there and four hours back! Our driver and guide stayed with us the whole time and were wonderful! They found us a local guide who showed us all the beauty of the city! He also took us to a really nice restaurant for lunch!"
* A traveler said: "What a great experience this was. I got to see the many parts of Morocco that I would not normally see without the tour. I would like to spend more time there in this beautiful country."
* A traveler said: "An excellent tour! Our driver, Aziz, was very professional, punctual, friendly and gave us useful information along the way. We were mainly interested in visiting Volubilis, so we preferred to spend more time there and less in the other sites; that's why it was great to have the flexibility of a private tour. Volubilis is quite big, so if you're a fan of ancient Roman history, you should definitely go for a private tour. It was very useful to have a local guide in Volubilis (included in the price), as there is not much information, but after the guide finished his tour, we stayed for some extra time to wander around by ourselves. After visiting Volubilis, we passed by Moulay Idriss, without stopping in the town itself (doesn't seem like there's much to see there) but only to take panoramic pictures of it, and then we had a few hours for a lunch and leisurely stroll in Meknes; most of the market stalls in the Medina were closed, as it was Friday, but we visited a beautiful madrasa and saw the impressive city gate. All in all, it was a great tour, with interesting sites (Volubilis definitely being the highlight), and a friendly and knowledgeable driver; highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver Hassan was excellent! Punctual and courteous. Our guide, who was born in the city, was very knowledgeable and provided great information through our tour of the city."
* A traveler said: "A must do tour if staying in Fes. Our driver picked us up and gave us a tour around the city. Then we met our other guide in the Medina to complete the tour. Our experience in Fes wouldn't have been the same. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Vey good trip, lots of information during the trip, good drivers. Seen a lot and staying in the desert overnight was amazing."
* A traveler said: "If you travel over Moroccan old imperial cities, this is a perfect way to drive from Fez to Marrakech. On the way you can see a lot of interesting places and unforgettable desert's night lodging including camel ride.|For those who travel later from Marrakech to Casablanca I recommend to take a fast train 3h 20 min, 10."
* A traveler said: "The driver Mohammad was a good guide, let us stop for photos and talked with me through out the trip.. the men at the camp took good care of us and made sure it was a trip to remember.."
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent experience and I really recommend to visit Chefchaouen. It's a beautiful city and the driver was very friendly and professional."
* A traveler said: "This trip was very good-----worthwhile to take the day off and visit these three places.|The driver---Mr Hashim was extremely good. He is well conversant in english and went out of the way to explain to us the moroccan way of life.It was a pleasure to interact with him"
* A traveler said: "A big Thank you to Mostafa for showing us the beauty and the history of Fez. He walked with us long hours with our slow pace. Mostafa has a great knowledge, very good English and kind and good heart. We wanted historical tour and we didn't feel pushed to buy anything. We had a great tour. Thank you again Mostafa"
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of my holiday to Morocco. The family was so incredibly welcoming and kind to my mother and I, and provided a real insight into Morocco's delicious cuisine from market to bakery to table with humour, history and family anecdotes. The meal was truly delicious and it was a wonderful day."
* A traveler said: "I did a one day tour to Chefchaouen and i had great time. It was slightly raining but still i enjoyed the city. Very picturesque. OUR DRIVER MR. ABDEL MOUNIM was great .. he was very nice and a safe driver ... he did an awesome job.. he was kind and personable... good job SOLAYMI TOUR. I did my tour Nov. 11, 2019"
* A traveler said: "Excellent service pick up & drop off to the hotel. Everything was perfectly on time, I highly recommend this tour. Note the tour guide is not included, you'll have 4 full hours to wonder into Chefchaouen. We were on our way back at 5pm and got to Fes by 9pm."
* A traveler said: "I ended up being the only person on this tour (which was great!) The only issue was the guide was late but the tour ran the full time, so nothing was lost. The tour was extensive with the normal selling stops but I never felt pressured to buy anything. I especially loved the Old Medina seeing how real people live away from the dizziness of the souks .One highlight was that he knew so many people and we were able to go inside so many riads and dars and the insides were just magnificent! We stopped at most of what was mentioned in the tour description but as I was the only person, I declined some of the stops. The guide was very knowledgeable of the history of the City and I found it really interesting and entertaining. I would recommend this extensive tour of the city but be prepared for the craziness of the souks there! But the sights, sounds and colours were memorable and I'm glad I did it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Northern Morocco
- Things to do in Chefchaouen
- Things to do in Rabat
- Things to do in Tetouan
- Things to do in Tangier
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Morocco Sahara