Top Florence 4WD Tours
66 results | All Florence Tours
* A traveler said: "Vintage Vespas, Tuscan hills, fabulous home cooked food in a beautiful little local garden and great hosts Christian and Alex…. What’s not to love? Oh, and you can drive a vintage Fiat 500 if you prefer. Can it get any better? Answer… NO!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing day exploring CT for the first time. Our guides Manolo and Gabrielo were delightful, informative, and efficient. The trip was 100% better with their sage advice and helpful tips. Did not make the hike this time as I had hurt my knee though will definitely return to explore the trails and villages more I t he future."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour of the David! Loved the tour guide and she was so passionate and fun to spend the morning with!"
* A traveler said: "Giada was incredibly knowledgeable. She was very personable and approachable. Tour was on time and we were not rushed. Had a wonderful time. Tha k you."
* A traveler said: "We loved zooming around the Tuscan countryside, and our guide was super fun and personable. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very easy to find the representative she took our info gave us the tickets and we were in. No waiting in line she explained the whole process was very easy and no waiting."
* A traveler said: "The walking tour was amazing. Mel, our guide, was very knowledgeable and very new ce! We would definitely use the same vendor in the future."
* A traveler said: "Angelo our tour guide was excellent. He turned the history into a walking story for us as we learned about Florence. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Strange experience, but we could enter Uffizi... Payed 63 euro, got 1 ticket worth 24 euro and 1 free ticket for granddaughter of 14 years... The lady that got our tickets from the uffizi office was very nice, though also a bit werd... Strange experience but we got in all right...."
* A traveler said: "This was such an amazing trip - the highlight of our time in Florence. Lavi was a great tour guide. We learned so much, saw lots of beautiful scenery, and sampled lots of wonderful wine. Our lunch was delicious, and the venue offered a great view. We really enjoyed meeting the others on our tour as well - bonus!"
* A traveler said: "The guide Dr. Fabbri was extremely knowledgeable on all subjects art, history, engineering of the structure etc. she made the experience amazing"
* A traveler said: "WE really enjoyed the trip. Our tour guide Elizabeth was great. Her instructions were clear. She took care of everyone's need and kept the tour on time."
* A traveler said: "This tour is not one to miss! We had so much fun, the scenery was beautiful, and the wine tasting was great! This was one of our favorite memories of our vacation."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour, but you must be physically fit to complete it. Lots of uphill biking! Great tour of winery, Good wine."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Mark was fantastic. He tailored the ride to exactly what we wanted. We rode about 45 miles with some good hills. We went through Chianti and some beautiful vineyards. We saw amazing small Italian towns, stopped for an espresso, had paninis, and had a private tasting at a small winery. One of the most enjoyable experiences I have ever had."
* A traveler said: "Luca was an amazing guide. He pointed out a bunch of great spots around the city and countryside. Views were great from either side of the city from the surrounding hills. Luca was very patient & helpful w/ ppl of lesser experience as well. Would recommend to anyone. Thanks Luca!"
* A traveler said: "What can you do when you only have a morning in Florence before driving out to Tuscany? Take a 2 hour private electric cart tour with Eco Green Tours! Our English speaking driver guide Vanessa took us to eight classic Florence sights/views and spoke knowledgeably about each including commentary about the areas of the city we were passing through. We could never have seen that much of Florence on our own in the short time we had available."
* A traveler said: "Best Tour operator I ever experienced! We had a lot of fun, I learned about Tuscany, wine, food , History and even about cows 😊. It felt like spending a day with friends. End to end I had an amazing day - definitely will check in with you again when I am back in town. Thanks so much Daniel & Christiano!!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful trip with beautiful sights including the scenery and the winery. Our guide, Andrea Dini was the best ever! He was very knowledgable and was intent on seeing that we had a good time. Grazie!"
* A traveler said: "What a great tour! Jacques was a great guide! Meeting place was a bit confusing but all good with the tour being so awesome..."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful day and wonderful driver encouraged the boat tour - the best way to see everything at once. Time enough to walk into two towns and have lunch and coffee - great driver, perfect way for group of four to see what we wanted to see in a short time."
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun riding the Vespa through the country side. Tour guide was an expert of the area and lunch was amazing, Would do this again had a really great time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Florence Vespa Tour: Tuscan Hills and Italian Cuisine
- Cinque Terre Day Trip from Florence with Optional Hiking
- Taste of Chianti: Tuscan Cheese, Wine and Lunch from Florence
- Quad Tour ATV Adventure in Chianti. Lunch and Wine Tasting. Open Top Van
- Tuscan Country Bike Tour from Florence, Including Wine and Olive Oil Tastings
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Hummer Tours
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Attractions & Museums
- Sporting Events
- Motor Sports
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Hummer Tours
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Unique Experiences
- Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour)
- Florence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)
- Loggia dei Lanzi
- Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)
- Villa Gamberaia
- Palazzo Davanzati
- Pitti Palace Palatine Gallery
- Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)
- Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)
- Arno River
- Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)
- Piazza della Repubblica
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)
- Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio
- Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)
- Basilica of Santa Maria Novella
- Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)
- Florence American Cemetery and Memorial
- Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)
- San Marco Museum
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria
Day Trips from Florence
- Florence to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Florence to Rome
- Florence to Venice
- Florence to Bologna
- Florence to Turin
- Florence to Val d'Orcia
- Florence to Vernazza
- Florence to Umbria
- Florence to Livorno
- Florence to Lucca
- Florence to Arezzo
- Florence to Orvieto
- Florence to The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Florence to Assisi
- Florence to Montepulciano
- Florence to San Gimignano
- Florence to La Spezia
- Florence to Maranello