Top Florence Fun & Games
22 results | All Florence Tours
* A traveler said: "Great way to see Florence! The private tour provides a more personal experience and Simona was a great guide!"
* A traveler said: "I missed my previous reservation because I was feeling blue after traveling from roma to firenze in bad health. So I made another reservation and the agent was more than friendly! The trip to the garden was also fabulous."
* A traveler said: "Eleonora was fantastic. Best guide in my whole trip. She was incredibly knowledgeable about art, art history, history in general she made the 3 hours fly by. She focused on the interesting art pieces. Can’t say enough good things. Recommend highly. And her English is excellent. She is also a really nice person."
* A traveler said: "I absolutely loved this tour with Manuel. My first trip to Florence and I was totally overwhelmed with its beauty and history. Manuel took us through narrow lanes and street corners that came alive with his stories of medieval Florence and the people who lived there. His passion for his wonderful city is infectious! Thank you Manuel, your knowledge and patience was much appreciated 😄"
* A traveler said: "It was great to finally get back to the Uffizi and it made it so much easier having a guide and bypassing the queues. The guide was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I was a lovely and very memorable afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Super easy from start to finish! Easy to find the meeting point, really nice not to have to deal with all the long lines, excellent, super knowledgeable guide who tailored things on the fly to our needs and interests. Highly, highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time and saw all the highlights of Florence. Our tour guide was knowledgeable, professional, and enjoyable to speak with. This tour is the best way to see Florence!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was informative & passionate about the city of Florence! She was attentive, helpful and patient with our many questions! I would recommend this tour & specifically the guide (laura I think?) we had. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Giacomo was excellent! He knows Florence very well, the history, the architecture and the stories behind. We enjoyed the tour very much."
* A traveler said: "Very good ..loved the whole tour and learnt some things . This is now annoying… I do note want to write an essay please amend your website"
* A traveler said: "Elena the guide filled our hour with great insights. These are an excellent way to escape for an hour from our covid reality. thank you"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)
- Piazza Santa Croce
- Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)
- Medici Chapels
- Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)
- Palazzo Vecchio
- Florence American Cemetery and Memorial
- Palazzo Davanzati
- Perseus Statue
- Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)
- Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)
- Florence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)
- Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)
- Gucci Garden (Gucci Museo)
- San Miniato al Monte
- Ospedale degli Innocenti
- Fountain of Neptune
- Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)
- Prada Outlet
- Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria
Day Trips from Florence
- Florence to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Florence to Rome
- Florence to Venice
- Florence to Bologna
- Florence to Turin
- Florence to Val d'Orcia
- Florence to Vernazza
- Florence to Umbria
- Florence to Livorno
- Florence to Lucca
- Florence to Arezzo
- Florence to Orvieto
- Florence to The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Florence to Assisi
- Florence to Montepulciano
- Florence to San Gimignano
- Florence to La Spezia
- Florence to Maranello