Top Florence Sidecar Tours
14 results | All Florence Tours
* A traveler said: "Giada was incredibly knowledgeable. She was very personable and approachable. Tour was on time and we were not rushed. Had a wonderful time. Tha k you."
* A traveler said: "Carmen was an excellent guide. Extremely knowledgeable about Florentine history and of the Duomo specifically. Also she had great suggestions for other things we might do in Florence as well. You need to be comfortable climbing a lot of stairs, but Carmen was great about waiting for me, since I was always last! Amazing views of all of Florence when you finally arrived at the top!! Well worth the 400+ steps!"
* A traveler said: "The tour leaders were outstanding. I was not able to climb the dome. While we did rhe first part of the tour, a representative from the company stood in line for me so I could get inside the church while my husband did the climb. Personal, outstanding service. They went above and beyond."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a most informative and enlightening tour. Our guide had such an understanding of the amazing art and history - we loved this tour. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Marcello was fantastic. Probably the best guide we have ever had. Great insights and behind the scenes info. Very personable, felt like we were touring with a relative."
* A traveler said: "Superb trip although be prepared for the steps!! Our guide was so knowledgeable and enthusiastic and I would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The guide Dr. Fabbri was extremely knowledgeable on all subjects art, history, engineering of the structure etc. she made the experience amazing"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the this tour and our guide was extremely knowledgeable. Would certainly recommennd it."
* A traveler said: "Our favorite church with beautiful stain glass and decorated ceiling. Courtyard outside was a nice surprise. We only had to wait a few minutes."
* A traveler said: "Angelo our tour guide was excellent. He turned the history into a walking story for us as we learned about Florence. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Arzo was so engaging. She got everyone interested and excited about the artists and the art! I would totally refer her to friends and family because she brought us to the most important pieces for the time that was allotted in each museum."
* A traveler said: "tati was fantanstic. she spoke spanish and that made it easier. lovely time, firenzse is beautiful and i will never forget. muchas gracias."
* A traveler said: "A fantastic tour. Our 2 guides couldn't be more helpful. They gave us so much information and went to places you wouldn't find on your own. It made you smile all the time you were on your tour as it was different and fun. Would highly recommend his tour. A great end to our week in Florence"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience that was not only unique but a great chance to learn about Florence and wine too. Highly recommend"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Salvatore Ferragamo Museum
- Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello)
- Bardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)
- Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)
- Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)
- Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)
- Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)
- Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)
- Piazza di Santa Maria Novella
- Piazza della Santissima Annunziata
- Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)
- Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)
- Palazzo Davanzati
- Loggia dei Lanzi
- Hard Rock Cafe Florence
- Perseus Statue
- Pharmacy of Santa Maria Novella
- Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour)
- Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)
- Villa Gamberaia
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria
Day Trips from Florence
- Florence to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Florence to Rome
- Florence to Venice
- Florence to Bologna
- Florence to Turin
- Florence to Val d'Orcia
- Florence to Vernazza
- Florence to Umbria
- Florence to Livorno
- Florence to Lucca
- Florence to Arezzo
- Florence to Orvieto
- Florence to The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Florence to Assisi
- Florence to Montepulciano
- Florence to San Gimignano
- Florence to La Spezia
- Florence to Maranello