Top Florence Water Tours
24 results | All Florence Tours
* A traveler said: "Fabio was an amazing host and educator. Made us all feel at home and was adamant about getting all questions answered for us. Took time to have some fun with us as well. My only suggestion is that the tour be longer. Thank you again!"
* A traveler said: "Cinque Terre is a must!!! and this tour was perfectly organized to enjoy it in 1 day. Our tour guy Francesco as he said to remember him "the pope" was amazing!!!. Please listen the instructions and be on time! You will have an awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day with our guide Fabio. It was a small group and the transportation was spotless. There was plenty of time to explore each town and we loved being able to wander around on our own. We were given just enough time in Pisa to take our pics and grab some gelato. Cinque Terre was just gorgeous....highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Long but great day, saw three of the 5 Cinque Terre villages, one more beautiful than the rest. Great tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Freddie was a great guide. He speaks 3 languages fluently. He knew so much about the Cinque Terre and shared many tips to make the visit fun and interesting. The weather was cool which was much appreciated."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing tour with Veronica!!! We got to 3 out of 5 of the towns—which is impressive in one day. She knew all the best areas for photos, and graciously took several photos for us! She was interesting and my kids loved her as well. Lunch was fantastic. A three course lunch with wine that was delicious. We travel extensively and have done many tours, but this one was special. We enjoyed it immensely!"
* A traveler said: "I'd recommend this tour to anyone who wants to visit Cinque Terre in one day. We had a blast and our tourist guide "Melody" is the best. We had a blast!!!!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed Venice very much! It was nice to have all the parts of the journey planned for us...train tickets, Vaporetto tickets and hotel reservations. Our hotel was a little tricky to find; it is very easy to get turned around in all the alleyways of Venice. Loved Murano and Burano; go early!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! It is basically a day tour that you don't return to flown e on, but make your own way to Santa margarita on the train - which can be a little intimidating at first to find out what train, platform etc as no one speaks much English! Once arrived, you are also on your own, but worth it!!"
* A traveler said: "we had a very friendly guide, children enjoyed the trip and her stories about Florence 👍 nice treatment of our needs and expectations from the sunset boat tour ✌️"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful day trip to Cinque Terre from Florence! Our driver was very personable and professional, had a clean, new Mercedes van for our group of 8. The driver was helpful and friendly, and pointed out the sites along the way. When we got to Cinque Terre, we met up with a terrific local guide who walked with us through the village and hillsides. Together, we took a boat to another village and had lunch there before exploring. Our driver met us there and took us to the third village for gelato and little more wandering around. On our way back to Florence, our driver took us to Pisa, which was great fun. I highly recommend this trip!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Piazza della Signoria
- Villa Gamberaia
- Leonardo Da Vinci Museum
- St Mark’s Anglican Church
- Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello)
- Fountain of Neptune
- Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)
- San Frediano
- Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)
- Medici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)
- Pitti Palace Palatine Gallery
- Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)
- Palazzo Strozzi
- Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)
- Prada Outlet
- Hard Rock Cafe Florence
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)
- Palazzo Davanzati
- Gucci Garden (Gucci Museo)
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria
Day Trips from Florence
- Florence to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Florence to Rome
- Florence to Venice
- Florence to Bologna
- Florence to Turin
- Florence to Val d'Orcia
- Florence to Vernazza
- Florence to Umbria
- Florence to Livorno
- Florence to Lucca
- Florence to Arezzo
- Florence to Orvieto
- Florence to The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Florence to Assisi
- Florence to Montepulciano
- Florence to San Gimignano
- Florence to La Spezia
- Florence to Maranello