Top Florida Extreme Sports
221 results | All Florida Tours
* A traveler said: "Great time, from the minute we walked in staff was friendly and helpful. Museum was very interesting. Max took the time to show us lots of details and history about the firearms we were firing.."
* A traveler said: "Chuck was Amazing!!! My first time ever fishing and He was always ready to assist me with putting my bait on the hook🙄! This adventure was Relaxing and Fun!! I highly recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "Everyone was so very nice and knowledgeable of each animal I had questions with. The park was very clean and large enough for social distancing. The food was very tasty and I enjoyed myself to the max. Thank you so very much for a wonderful birthday experience."
* A traveler said: "From the time we walked into the establishment the service was very friendly and professional and it lasted throughout the entire experience."
* A traveler said: "Such a great day on the water! It’s hot so make sure to bring sunblock and cash for food/tip. The staff was amazing, and we caught some beautiful fish! They clean them for a small fee (make sure you tell them if you don’t want the fishy filleted). Overall a great day, will def book again."
* A traveler said: "I got to feed the giraffes. This was so cool. For the price this was very well worth it. Animals was close for you to see with no problem"
* A traveler said: "Guys were amazing, entertaining so much fun for young kids. Would recommend them 100%. Great to go on the hot day there is some splashing involved"
* A traveler said: "Very awesome experience and awesome guide. Would definitely recommend if your into wildlife and nature!"
* A traveler said: "Bruce our driver was great! It would have been nice to know on your website that the boat driver and show ask for tips"
* A traveler said: "The ride was amazing going thru the Everglades and seeing the wildlife was just amazing our tour guide was awesome"
* A traveler said: "Dylan was amazing!! Shout out to the OG!!!! Sights were amazing and saw a decent amount of wildlife. 10/10"
* A traveler said: "This was such an awesome experience! Knowledgeable, friendly and enjoyable tour guides. Made sure everyone was able to get a good view. Clean boat with plenty of seating, shade, and open sides. Saw sharks, sea turtles and jellyfish! Definitely worth the price. Would go again!"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour...enjoy seeing all the beautiful animals. The staff was friendly and attentive."
* A traveler said: "This Everglades tour exceeded our expectations and was well worth the money! Our tour guide, Mark, was absolutely phenomenal and was extremely knowledgeable about the Everglades and it’s surrounding area. The air boat ride and the boat tour off Chokoloskee island was also very informative and beautiful. We had a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tamara was incredibly welcoming and thorough. The driver was great, we felt very safe with hime behind the wheel. Definitely recommend the tour, we had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Ashley was a wonderful guide and made our trip fabulous. One of the best experiences I've ever had. I have and will continue to recommend to friends."
* A traveler said: "Super friendly staff and shop was clean and in a good area. Experience was great and definitely nice way to get out on the water and see the inter coastal waterway."
* A traveler said: "Everyone was great and very helpful. Totally worth it!! Very patient couldn’t have had a better day with Rick and other crew"
* A traveler said: "The tour was a perfect way to spend a few hours immersed in the tastes,, sights and sounds of Calle Ocho. Carlos was a great guide who's pride in his community is evident. The food was amazing! You won't leave hungry! We hit 2 of the spots from the tour again before flying home."
* A traveler said: "Great location, good bikes! The counter operator was friendly, even in the rain! Bikes are a great way to see Key West!"
* A traveler said: "Physically challenging. This is not a simple zip line park. You will have to push yourself to complete the courses. Great time."
* A traveler said: "I took my husband and it was a great experience my tour guide was great wonderful experience I will definitely do it again"
* A traveler said: "We went on the Key West Eco Tour with Peyton as our guide. It was a great experience: out guide made the trip interactive, fun and brought it to life. The water was very calm and the mangrove tunnels were exceptionally peaceful. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting the Keys!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Axe Throwing
- Performance Car Driving
- Shooting Ranges
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum
- Bal Harbour
- Rapids Water Park
- Oldest Store Museum
- Polynesian Fire
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando
- St. Augustine Pirate and Treasure Museum
- Medieval Torture Museum
- Lakes Park
- IMAG History and Science Center
- Gulf World Marine Park
- Miami Children's Museum
- St Augustine Historic District
- Caladesi Island
- Art Deco Historic District
- Walt Disney World®
- Orlando International Premium Outlets
- Harry P. Leu Gardens
- Boyd Hill Nature Preserve
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island