Top Fort Lauderdale Kid-Friendly
13 results | All Fort Lauderdale Tours
* A traveler said: "It was great fun for the kids. My daughter especially loved shooting water with water guns and receiving treasure that included “gold” coins at the end. Also the crew were very knowledgeable and friendly. They made out experience pleasant"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time It was the whole experience The rain, the gators, all the different birds and greenery Our captain was amazing too Knowledgeable and a good sense of humor"
* A traveler said: "The tour of the water way - the speaker was awesome she was inviting easy to relate and connnect with her"
* A traveler said: "Capt. Mike & First Mate Kena where "AWESOME" we didn't know what to expect! First timers. Thx wishing you the Best!"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour...enjoy seeing all the beautiful animals. The staff was friendly and attentive."
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun! The dinner was amazing and so well organized. We will for sure do it again! It is well worth the money we spent!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing, from beginning to end 🙌, there was an amazing instructor. And good equipment."
* A traveler said: "Solomon was a good and patient teacher with a great personality. We had a great time riding Segways. Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "Bruce our driver was great! It would have been nice to know on your website that the boat driver and show ask for tips"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our girl’s trip to Fort Lauderdale especially this cruise! Even though weather was not friendly, the staff was very entertaining and friendly and certainly made up for the rain delay! Two hour sailboat cruise was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the airboat tour and we got to see a gator up close! The tour guide was very informative and friendly. All of the staff are very friendly and you can tell they really enjoy their jobs. I would recommend this 10/10"
* A traveler said: "This is the first real vacation my family has taken in the past 15 years, and I would recommend this card to everyone. The only problem we ran into was not enough hours in the day to do all the things we wanted to do that were available with this card. Worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time with our two grandkids. Natasha, Kira and of course, Mr. Beaches, were the perfect hosts and instructors. We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect setting either!The canals were beautifully calm and clean. Thank you so much for a great, unique vacation adventure for any age."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island