Top Frankfurt Mountain Bike Tours
Saved to wishlist!
11 results | All Frankfurt Tours
Maximize your time in Frankfurt, and see the city on a guided tour by foot. Visiting the places where the tour buses can't reach, you'll get up close to the standout landmarks, find the most impressive photo points, and hear Frankfurt's history told through engaging commentary. The Old Opera House, Roemerberg, and Frankfurt Cathedral are among the highlights.
Escape the bustle of Frankfurt on a half-day tour of beautiful, riverside Heidelberg. Make the short trip south by coach, then spend hours exploring the medieval town with your savvy guide. Listen to historic anecdotes as you wind through Old Town and visit the ruins of Heidelberg Castle.
Sit back and relax on this sightseeing cruise in Frankfurt where you choose your own journey. Pick between traveling upstream or downstream on the Main River. No matter what you pick, you’re sure to see impressive views of the city. Sit outside on top of your boat or head inside to sightsee from the comfort of a window seat.
Explore Frankfurt’s best selected highlights, monuments and urban nature on an eco-friendly cycling tour. See Frankfurt Cathedral, Römerberg, Old St Nicholas Church, Old Opera, Festhalle Messe arena and more. Be active and discover Frankfurt's history by bike. Choose one of our excellent tour options tailored to your needs and interests: 2-hours: Old Town Bike Tour Enjoy a relaxing bike tour around Frankfurt Old Town and see Frankfurt Cathedral, Römerberg, St Paul’s, Goethe House and more. 4-hours: Old Town & Old Opera Join this Bike Tour to see Frankfurt Old Town highlights, including the famous Old Opera and enjoy the urban nature. 6-hours: Old Town, Old Opera & Festhalle Messe Extend the Bike Tour to see Highlights of Hamburg Old Town, Old Opera, Festhalle Messe arena. Enjoy cycling through urban parks and along the Main River. There is no better way to explore Frankfurt than on a bike. We will rent the best professional bike for you.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
In this tour, learn about the important political symbols in the parish Protestant church. Formerly it was a Lutheran church and started in 1789, same as the year of the French Revolution.
Frankfurt may be one of Europe's biggest financial hubs, but that doesn't mean the city doesn't know great cuisine. On this tour, follow a local to five beloved spots—that you won't find in any guidebook. You'll explore Frankfurt's various influences, taste unique flavors, and get a look into a side of the city that only locals usually experience.
Journey along the romantic Rhine on a half- or full-day tour from Frankfurt and take in the UNESCO-listed wonders of the Rhine Valley. Set sail along the Rhine River on a traditional steamer and cruise past sweeping vineyards, medieval towns and mountaintop castles. Jump off to explore historic Rudesheim, see the landmark Loreley Rock (full-day trip only) and indulge in wine tasting, then tuck into a delicious lunch (full-day trip) or dinner (half-day trip) by the riverside.
Hit all the highlights of historic Frankfurt on this hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour. With your one-day pass, create your own adventure with 14 possible stops including Römer (town hall), St Paul's Church, the Botanical Garden Palmengarten and the majestic Opera House. As you cruise through town aboard a double-decker coach, listen to interesting audio commentary (available in 12 languages) about the city’s history and culture.
Frankfurt ranks among Germany’s most important cities, with historic buildings and interesting landmarks round every corner—but hitting the highlights on foot takes time and effort. This 24-hour circular hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus ticket puts Frankfurt at your feet. Spin through the city in comfort with your audio-guide, and gain insight into centuries of German history. Reach top attractions such as Paulskirche and the Senckenberg Museum, and enjoy the freedom to explore at your own pace.
Cruise along the Main River at night, and see Frankfurt's skyline illuminated against the inky night sky. After starting from the Eisener Steg bridge, glide along the river and under many bridges as you admire the lit-up skyscrapers that dominate the cityscape. Buy drinks and snacks on board if you wish, and learn about Frankfurt's landmarks from the commentary as you go.
Explore beautiful Strasbourg and the majestic Black Forest on this 10-hour tour from Frankfurt. You’ll first stop in the spa town of Baden-Baden deep in the Schwartzwald, where you’ll take a guided tour, learn about the famous thermal baths and see landmarks like Kurhaus Casino. Then traverse the German-French border to visit the Alsatian City of Strasbourg. Take some free time take explore key sites like 'La Petite France,' Strasbourg’s UNESCO-listed old town center.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Mountain Bike Tours in Frankfurt?
The best Mountain Bike Tours in Frankfurt according to Viator travelers are:
What Mountain Bike Tours in Frankfurt are 1 hour or less?
What Mountain Bike Tours in Frankfurt are taking additional safety precautions?
These Frankfurt experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Mountain Bike Tours in Frankfurt are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Frankfurt may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Ground
- Mountain Bike Tours
- On the Water
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Bad Nauheim Tours & Tickets
- Hanau Tours & Tickets
- Main River Tours & Tickets
- Greifenstein Castle (Burg Greifenstein) Tours & Tickets
- Frankfurt Zoo (Zoologischer Garten Frankfurt) Tours & Tickets
- Bockenheimer Warte Tours & Tickets
- Bad Homburg Tours & Tickets
- Hauptwache Tours & Tickets
- Iron Bridge (Eiserner Steg) Tours & Tickets
- Old Sachsenhausen Tours & Tickets
- Botanical Garden Frankfurt (Palmengarten) Tours & Tickets
- Lake Titisee Tours & Tickets
- Senckenberg Natural History Museum (Naturmuseum Senckenberg) Tours & Tickets
- Seligenstadt Tours & Tickets
- Museumsufer Tours & Tickets
- St. Paul's Church (Paulskirche) Tours & Tickets
- Städel Museum (Städelsches Kunstinstitut und Städtische Galerie) Tours & Tickets
- Darmstadt Tours & Tickets
- German Film Museum (Deutsches Filmmuseum) Tours & Tickets
- Goethe House & Museum (Goethehaus) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Nuremberg
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in South Holland
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets