Top Friuli-Venezia Giulia Outdoor Activities
20 results | All Friuli-Venezia Giulia Tours
* A traveler said: "Wow! Bojon was THE BEST guide who knew EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! The castle and cave are absolute must-sees!...Especially if you like castles or caves! I have been to caves all over the world and this was AMAZING. I plan to return!"
* A traveler said: "This half-day tour from Trieste to the Giant Cave and Duino Castle from Trieste was well done. The guide was friendly and helpful. The Giant Cave was most unusual (you have to take 500 steps down and up). Duino Castle was picturesque with beautiful views of the Adriatic. The tour company also answered all queries promptly. A highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "Petra was our personal tour person i never experince so professional service in my life she was on time to pick us up at the hotel, she have so much knowledge she guide us from Trieste until the cave explaining us step by steps all the roads and history about this beautiful country i give her a 10 start she is the best tour person they i had so far , continue your great job and thanks again to welcome us to your beautiful country"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Lombardy