Top Galicia Bus Tours
37 results | All Galicia Tours
* A traveler said: "Good guide and bus driver and people. Guide was very knowledgeable. The scenery was spectacular. It would be helpful to have a list of restaurants in writing not just orally."
* A traveler said: "Our guide spoke fluent English. We stopped at very ancient to modern day sights. The day was very rainy so I’d advise you dress appropriately. Be prepared to deal with very windy weather At the Coast of Death. The lunch stop was an incredible feast of seafood. The waiters were friendly and gifted us with the same shell we followed while walking on the Camino. You travel on a bus so there are many opportunities to meet people and make friends."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day out to Finisterre, along the Atlantic coast. The guide was perfect. The time schedule perfect as well. The only remarkable thing was that when I booked this trip, Viator sent me an email saying the meeting point would have been in galicia square, in front of a hotel looking as a castle. We have been waiting there for a while, then I got a phone call from the tour operator, asking where we were. The meeting point seemed to be in a different point of the square (others partecipants had been told the right place). The tour guide came and reached us only after a short discussion over the phone with the tour operator, since we couldn't see the bus in the square. Apart from this initial remark, all the rest of the trip ran out perfectly."
* A traveler said: "ruben was an excellent guide, very knowlegeable and engaging. we . saw alot and the trip was good value."
* A traveler said: "Victor was a great guide and we saw a lot of the Galicia region of Spain. The coast of death is beautiful and ending up at “the end of the earth” was a great experience, especially if you’re a pilgrim!"
* A traveler said: "Very impressed with this tour. The guide Miguel was great and it was well thought through and organized"
* A traveler said: "Excellent and enthusiastic tour director, Virginia. Informative and well paced tour. Outstanding scenery and food."
* A traveler said: "Maryann was a wonderful, energetic, knowledgeable guide in La Caruna , Spain . She insured that our day was perfect !!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Santiago de Compostela
- Things to do in La Coruna
- Things to do in Vigo
- Things to do in Northern Portugal
- Things to do in Beiras
- Things to do in Castile and León
- Things to do in Braga
- Things to do in Porto
- Things to do in Peso Da Regua
- Things to do in Coimbra
- Things to do in Alentejo
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Aquitaine