Top Galicia Historical Tours
38 results | All Galicia Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour! You get a good idea of what Galicia is about, all for a great price. Ash, our tour guide, was knowledgeable and very nice. Galicia Travels contacted us the day prior to our tour to confirm the reservation and the pickup time. We would definitely use this operator again."
* A traveler said: "Our guide spoke fluent English. We stopped at very ancient to modern day sights. The day was very rainy so I’d advise you dress appropriately. Be prepared to deal with very windy weather At the Coast of Death. The lunch stop was an incredible feast of seafood. The waiters were friendly and gifted us with the same shell we followed while walking on the Camino. You travel on a bus so there are many opportunities to meet people and make friends."
* A traveler said: "The entire tour was great! So was the tour guide. Lucia, the tour guide gave lots of information, her English was excellent, she seemed to love what she was doing."
* A traveler said: "Victor was a great guide and we saw a lot of the Galicia region of Spain. The coast of death is beautiful and ending up at “the end of the earth” was a great experience, especially if you’re a pilgrim!"
* A traveler said: "Very impressed with this tour. The guide Miguel was great and it was well thought through and organized"
* A traveler said: "Excellent and enthusiastic tour director, Virginia. Informative and well paced tour. Outstanding scenery and food."
* A traveler said: "Pedro was a fantastic guide, good English, very knowledgeable and good company. Highly recommended as we learnt so much that we certainly would have missed if we had gone alone."
* A traveler said: "Maryann was a wonderful, energetic, knowledgeable guide in La Caruna , Spain . She insured that our day was perfect !!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Santiago de Compostela
- Things to do in La Coruna
- Things to do in Vigo
- Things to do in Northern Portugal
- Things to do in Beiras
- Things to do in Castile and León
- Things to do in Braga
- Things to do in Porto
- Things to do in Peso Da Regua
- Things to do in Coimbra
- Things to do in Alentejo
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Aquitaine