Top Genoa Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Genoa Tours
Sort by: Featured
Visit the ancient fortifications, the nineteenth-century gate of Genova da Ponente and the Lanterna, symbol of the city since 1128. Enjoy the view of the city from the panoramic terrace of the lighthouse which, after the tower of Hercules in La Coruna, is the oldest still operating in the world. At 77 meters high, it is the tallest lighthouse in the Mediterranean and the second in Europe. The monument dates back to at least 1128, according to the most widespread date by historians, almost 9 centuries of history that make her the second oldest lighthouse in the world still functioning. The reconstruction of 1543 only partially affected the upper part of the tower. At that time it was on the walls and leads to the west of the city while today, inside the fortifications, there is a museum on the history of the Lantern and which illustrates how a lighthouse works. In 2001 a pedestrian walkway was built to make the Lantern more accessible by connecting the Ferry Terminal to the lighthouse with a section that runs along Via Milano.
Spend a memorable shopping day in an elegant and refined architectural setting in an open and safe environment.And enjoy a wine tasting in an elegant Villa, winner of the wine star awards for best European winery of the year.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
A stroll through the heart of Genoa to discover imposing places, hidden gems, tucked away corners, local eateries and drinking holes, typical trattorias, traditional historic shops. A taste of local Focaccia and pasta with pesto (the only true basil is grown here) are part of a true discovery of this difficult and fascinating city. Get astonished by the beauty and richness of the genoese palaces (many of which are today UNESCO World Heritage), enjoy an elevator ride with the locals and be mesmerized by this unique city.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Tickets & Passes in Genoa?
The best Tickets & Passes in Genoa according to Viator travelers are:
What Tickets & Passes in Genoa are taking additional safety precautions?
These Genoa experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Dialogue in the Dark Exhibition (Dialogo nel Buio) Tours & Tickets
- Basilica della Santissima Annunziata del Vastato Tours & Tickets
- Santa Margherita Ligure Tours & Tickets
- Via San Lorenzo Tours & Tickets
- Basilica of Santa Maria di Castello (Basilica di Santa Maria di Castello) Tours & Tickets
- Piazza Caricamento Tours & Tickets
- Boccadasse Tours & Tickets
- Spianata Castelletto Tours & Tickets
- Chiossone Museum of Oriental Art (Museo d'Arte Orientale Edoardo Chiossone) Tours & Tickets
- La Biosfera Tours & Tickets
- Genoa Via Garibaldi (Via Giuseppe Garibaldi) Tours & Tickets
- Palazzo Rosso Tours & Tickets
- Galata Maritime Museum (Galata Museo del Mare) Tours & Tickets
- Lighthouse of Genoa (La Lanterna) Tours & Tickets
- Genoa Cathedral (Cattedrale di San Lorenzo) Tours & Tickets
- Palazzi dei Rolli Tours & Tickets
- Bigo Tours & Tickets
- Port of Savona Tours & Tickets
- Royal Palace Museum (Museo di Palazzo Reale) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in French Riviera