Top Georgia Walking Tours
171 results | All Georgia Tours
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed seeing and learning about the historical homes. Also enjoyed the vast variety of food choices!"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed eating the top rated burger! It was unique and different even the meat alternative (black bean burger)! The drinks were Awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Historical story telling as we walked through a Victorian style neighborhood and oldest cemetery in Atlanta with stops for delicious offerings."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the smile on my wife’s and sons face and allowing them to experience their first time up in a helicopter."
* A traveler said: "I’ve been on many city walking tours and I can honestly say that Keith was one of the best guides that I have ever had. He was not only extremely knowledgeable but shared his knowledge with such enthusiasm. I learned so much in the 2 hours we spent together. I would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Affordable and flexible way to learn about a segment of the city. Liked the option to get additional information if wanted AND to be able to defer listen or relisten later."
* A traveler said: "Emily was an absolutely amazing tour guide. We learned so much and she brought so much history to life. I thoroughly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was super fun, we enjoyed interacting with the group and discussing our favorite characters. It was so cool getting to explore an actual site from the show and see other areas that they filmed at. The whole experience was great."
* A traveler said: "Great take, informative and engaging. Check in went smooth, tour guide was knowledgeable, thete we’re opportunities to walk around and see sites more closely, tour was right amount of time."
* A traveler said: "Being able to skip the line was great. The experience was fun except the part waiting in line to taste."
* A traveler said: "I had such a wonderful time on this tour. It is absolutely beautiful to walk through the cemetery and our guide was so knowledgeable and passionate about all the history there. I highly recommend this tour on your trip to Savannah."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was super knowledgeable and funny. Great tour showed you a lot of Atlanta in a short time."
* A traveler said: "Everything was remarkable and we had a great time. We will choose this again... we had so much fun ."
* A traveler said: "Omar is amazing! A must do tour. Very educational on Atlanta black history and civil rights! This tour was the Highlight of our ATL Girls Trip❤"
* A traveler said: "Pam, our tour guide made the trip. Her energy, attentiveness and knowledge made trip memorable. I had 4 friends with me from Virginia, they were all very pleased with the while day. When I go again I would like Pam for driver."
* A traveler said: "The EBENEZER BAPTIST CHURCH, his house and the shot gun houses was very interesting I wish it was open to the public"
* A traveler said: "Henry was an amazing driver and tour guide! We learned so much about Atlanta's history, and had such great conversations with him! The only drawback was it went by way too fast!"
* A traveler said: "My husband was so happy to see the world of coca cola since it was his dream to see it for years.He retired from coke in the Philippines."
* A traveler said: "Guide very good and engaging. Had a great grasp of the information and delivered theatrically. With a youth group and all thoroughly enjoyed"
* A traveler said: "Susannah was the best! She shared a wealth of history, architecture, and art within the cemetery tour. She was funny, intelligent, and made the tour a great experience, kept us all interested! Would definitely take this tour again and recommend friends and family."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Mickey, was exceptional. He knew the area and had a ton of behind the scenes knowledge about the show."
* A traveler said: "Henry our tour guide was excellent because he has knowledge of the African American history in Atlanta and is well versed in the area of everything pertaining to history of Atlanta."
* A traveler said: "We loved the dolphin cruise!! My grandson will talk about it and remember it for a lifetime ❤️ Captain Pablo was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "What a fun and unique tour...the tour guide brought the set to life by having us re-enact scenes from the episodes, took pictures and videos of each group of those scenes and really brought the experience to life! Tons of fun and interesting!! Would recommend this tour to anyone!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- North Georgia Zoo
- Andrew Low House
- Wormsloe State Historic Site
- Hard Rock Cafe Atlanta
- Krog Street Market
- Atlanta CNN Center
- Zoo Atlanta
- College Football Hall of Fame
- Inman Park
- Beach Institute African American Cultural Center
- Madison Square
- First African Baptist Church
- Bodies... The Exhibition Atlanta
- Columbia Square
- Road to Tara Museum
- Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Sorrel Weed House
- Ebenezer Baptist Church
- Martin Luther King Jr. National Historical Park
- National Center for Civil and Human Rights
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Pennsylvania