Top Ghent Food & Drink
19 results | All Ghent Tours
* A traveler said: "Vera is a magnificent, energetic and fabulously knowledgeable guide for her home city, which she clearly loves! I strongly recommend any tour of Ghent via Charlie Tours with Vera. You simply won’t want it to end."
* A traveler said: "The boat tour of a Ghent was such a treat! Very informative and we got to see the whole city from the water!"
* A traveler said: "Great Boat tour, the guide was hilarious and super competente. Strongly recommend. The price affordable and not expensive."
* A traveler said: "Interesting Exhibition, great views from above. A few steps up, then you can take the lift. But you have to walk downstairs."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the tour much! It was a lot of fun! We were 14 girls (bachelor group) and had a nice time. Gladly again."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours I have ever had on viator. Ariël Meeusen was so engaging and welcoming. His knowledge of Ghent and beer blew my friend and I away. We tried many beers that we never had heard of and learned so much. Each beer was more delicious than the last. We wish we could have talked to and hung out with him more. We will definitely book another tour with him next time we are in Belgium!"
* A traveler said: "Very good og knowledgable guide Nick. As owner of Foodtour.eu I have meet many guides and Nick is for sure one if the best. Very recommendable tour in all aspects."
* A traveler said: "A must for the true beer lover! A very unique experience providing insight into the brewing process and local craft beer scene, visiting breweries previously unknown to us which provided a steady stream of delicious tasters. Extremely passionate and knowledgeable guide. Thanks again!"
* A traveler said: "Don’t miss the chance to cook with Iria or Elzie in their lovely home. Iria is warm and friendly and knows everything about how to cook the authentic Belgian way. We really enjoyed our mussels class and felt very welcomed by Iria. Highly recommended!"