Top Gran Canaria Classes & Workshops
17 results | All Gran Canaria Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely experience with this tour. Pick up was on time. We saw at least 50 dolphins or more around us but no whales. After we were taken to a place we could snorkel which was very peaceful and relaxing. We were never rushed and we had enough time to enjoy the beauty of the ocean. Both Daniel and Ernesto were wonderful with my children - very kind and caring and ensured their safety at all times. They spoke limited English but enough to be understood. Food provided was tasty and the boat was clean and well maintained. We felt very special and as my children said - it was the best day of their life."
* A traveler said: "A very good experience especially as we did it on Christmas Day could not fault the guides and the camels looked well cared for"
* A traveler said: "The driver was right there when I walked out of the arrivals area. He was very nice and efficient...got me right on board and on our way. He knew exactly the complex I was going to and we got there quickly and safely. It was an easy ride down from the airport!"
* A traveler said: "This was a fabulous tour with an amazing guide. Thank you Sergiu 😊 We were able to see so many different parts of this beautiful Island. We had lunch in a restaurant with a view to die for. Sergiu also send us pictures from our tour. Excellent value for the money."
* A traveler said: "What a nice day on the ocean! Thanks a lot for the incredible experience and the nice spots! Thanks a lot guys!!"
* A traveler said: "It was really great to do it, i would do it Again. I had fun and really learn a lot ! You get a few easy tips that really help you diving, she wil practice with you first untill you got it under controle. Thanks !"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour with friendly staff! Highly recommend! Great weather and a lot good sights. Simply a very easy way of enjoying the south coast of gran Canaria."
* A traveler said: "Trying to find wild animals in an ocean was never going to be easy however the captain and his crew worked hard to spot the whales and dolphins - and succeeded. We had great weather too which was a bonus. If you're prone to seasickness take some medication before you board the ship - as you're zig zagging through the water to find/follow the dolphins the ship will rock and roll as the waves pass through."
* A traveler said: "Great crew, great equipment, great explanation and guidence! Had a lot of fun and really enjoyed this snorkeling❤️"
* A traveler said: "Luca was an excellent host - considerate, informative and friendly. We had a fantastic day finding out about the area, scaling the volcano and a delicious bottle of wine! Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience - we saw so many dolphins and were lucky enough to see a whale too! The staff were super friendly and the photos offered on board were a great souvenir to take home. It is a bumpy ride so would recommend taking some form of sickness relief but it was well worth it for the experience!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Canary Islands
- Things to do in Tenerife
- Things to do in Fuerteventura
- Things to do in Puerto del Rosario
- Things to do in Arrecife
- Things to do in Lanzarote
- Things to do in La Palma
- Things to do in Funchal
- Things to do in Calheta
- Things to do in Agadir
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Madeira
- Things to do in Central Morocco