Top Gran Canaria Food & Drink
22 results | All Gran Canaria Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a fabulous tour with an amazing guide. Thank you Sergiu 😊 We were able to see so many different parts of this beautiful Island. We had lunch in a restaurant with a view to die for. Sergiu also send us pictures from our tour. Excellent value for the money."
* A traveler said: "Maria was an excellent guide. She provided with a lot of details about the history of the finca. She is incredibly kind. I would recommend this visit! Not just wine tasting but also Gran Canaria culture and traditions."
* A traveler said: "What a nice day on the ocean! Thanks a lot for the incredible experience and the nice spots! Thanks a lot guys!!"
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent tour! The tour guide (Francisco) was very professional and kind! Highly recommended!!!"
* A traveler said: "Luca was an excellent host - considerate, informative and friendly. We had a fantastic day finding out about the area, scaling the volcano and a delicious bottle of wine! Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience - we saw so many dolphins and were lucky enough to see a whale too! The staff were super friendly and the photos offered on board were a great souvenir to take home. It is a bumpy ride so would recommend taking some form of sickness relief but it was well worth it for the experience!"
* A traveler said: "It was really great to do it, i would do it Again. I had fun and really learn a lot ! You get a few easy tips that really help you diving, she wil practice with you first untill you got it under controle. Thanks !"
* A traveler said: "A very good experience especially as we did it on Christmas Day could not fault the guides and the camels looked well cared for"
* A traveler said: "Stunning, organized, informative and beautiful! Pavel was excellent and offered a wealth of information on all of the area! Take this tour, you will be happy you did! Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Rubén and Marta were incredible hosts. Rubén is interesting, full of knowledge about the island, he's happy to help, informative. This was my first time snorkeling and he enabled it to be a breeze. Food and drinks available were perfect too. I cannot rate this trip highly enough. I thoroughly enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "VIP beds very comfortable, staff couldn't be more helpful and welcoming, Plenty to drink and a really tasty lunch. All in all a delightful 4 hours (plus) Definitely going to do it again."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour. Franc our guide was so friendly and knowledgeable. He went out of his way to make the day really enjoyable for us. Would definitely recommend this tour to anyone staying in Las Palmas."
* A traveler said: "Antonio is so passionate about Coffee it’s just a pleasure listening to him and seeing the hard work he does. A small coffee plantation but you can see every step of. Offer production and he explains it so well. Definitely worth a visit for all coffee drinkers to understand what’s behind the black gold."
* A traveler said: "100% would recommend, at 5€ a tour of the rum factor plus 4 shots to try the different rums they have to offer."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Bruno was excellent. He was very informative and took us to places that large tours do not go. It was a fantastic way to celebrate my 70th. birthday."
* A traveler said: "Very happy with the experience - comfortable travel, excellent guide with a sense of humour and a great introduction to the food and wines of the region. Shopping stop-off included😉"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Canary Islands
- Things to do in Tenerife
- Things to do in Fuerteventura
- Things to do in Puerto del Rosario
- Things to do in Arrecife
- Things to do in Lanzarote
- Things to do in La Palma
- Things to do in Funchal
- Things to do in Calheta
- Things to do in Agadir
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Madeira
- Things to do in Central Morocco