Top Gran Canaria Tickets & Passes
16 results | All Gran Canaria Tours
* A traveler said: "VIP beds very comfortable, staff couldn't be more helpful and welcoming, Plenty to drink and a really tasty lunch. All in all a delightful 4 hours (plus) Definitely going to do it again."
* A traveler said: "What a nice day on the ocean! Thanks a lot for the incredible experience and the nice spots! Thanks a lot guys!!"
* A traveler said: "A very good experience especially as we did it on Christmas Day could not fault the guides and the camels looked well cared for"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour with friendly staff! Highly recommend! Great weather and a lot good sights. Simply a very easy way of enjoying the south coast of gran Canaria."
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely experience with this tour. Pick up was on time. We saw at least 50 dolphins or more around us but no whales. After we were taken to a place we could snorkel which was very peaceful and relaxing. We were never rushed and we had enough time to enjoy the beauty of the ocean. Both Daniel and Ernesto were wonderful with my children - very kind and caring and ensured their safety at all times. They spoke limited English but enough to be understood. Food provided was tasty and the boat was clean and well maintained. We felt very special and as my children said - it was the best day of their life."
Excursion en buggy ATV , gafa de proteccion cross , seguros, traslado del hotel y una botella de agua por cliente incluido.
* A traveler said: "This outfit are very professional and their buggies are well maintained, a big plus in my book as a health and safety advisor, all instructions were clear and again aimed at your safety. It was very enjoyable and the scenery was fantastic. We enjoyed it that much that we’ve booked the Cabrio tour for tomorrow. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Trying to find wild animals in an ocean was never going to be easy however the captain and his crew worked hard to spot the whales and dolphins - and succeeded. We had great weather too which was a bonus. If you're prone to seasickness take some medication before you board the ship - as you're zig zagging through the water to find/follow the dolphins the ship will rock and roll as the waves pass through."
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent tour! The tour guide (Francisco) was very professional and kind! Highly recommended!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was said multiple times that it's not a zoo, but a rescue station for exotic animals. It is for sure worth a visit!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful day at Sioux City. Entertained at regular intervals. Short horse ride on well mannered, healthy horse. Well worth a visit and the free bus was a bonus"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience!! Loved every minute of it, camels were very well looked after and the tour guides were extremely nice:) sand dunes were beautiful, had a lovely time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Canary Islands
- Things to do in Tenerife
- Things to do in Fuerteventura
- Things to do in Puerto del Rosario
- Things to do in Arrecife
- Things to do in Lanzarote
- Things to do in La Palma
- Things to do in Funchal
- Things to do in Calheta
- Things to do in Agadir
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Madeira
- Things to do in Central Morocco