Top Haarlem On the Water
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Haarlem Tours
Discover the fascinating story of Haarlem in a relaxed small group with a local native English speaking guide. Haarlem has a long and colourful history. Originally famous for Beer, Linen and Tulips, the city has been repeatedly besieged, fought over, burnt down and rebuilt several times over. This tour has a little bit of everything from Art and Architecture, Life, Death and High Culture in Late Medieval and Renaissance times. The tour will also help you to make the most of your time in Haarlem with sightseeing tips, the best things to do and places to eat pointed out along the way. Half way through the tour we will stop for a quick 15 minute coffee break in a secret spot high up above the city, this also makes a great photo opportunity. If you are going elsewhere in Holland after Haarlem you will enjoy it much more after taking this tour as you will be able to recognise the famous architecture styles, know what the buildings were for and a little more about the people behind them.
Sail around the quaint Dutch city of Haarlem and see a number of its main attractions during this 50-minute boat cruise. Explore the historic city center and see the Teylers Museum, Haarlem Central Station, Jopen Church, and the Frans Hals Museum as you cruise around the canals. This is a relaxing way to explore Haarlem and enjoy the scenic views.
Our small scaled kiteschool offers high quality kitesurf lessons on 6 different locations throughout the Netherlands. We focus on safety and we adapt our lessons to the ability of each student. Personal attention and coaching are our key elements for quality lessons. We offer new kitesurf material and all is inclusive. We are an IKO certified school. We offer private lessons or duo lessons starting at 125,- pp for a duo lesson of 3,5 hours. For a private lesson, we take 2,5 effective hours to teach for 150,-
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best On the Water in Haarlem?
The best On the Water in Haarlem according to Viator travelers are:
What On the Water in Haarlem are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Haarlem may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets