Top Hawaii Extreme Sports
181 results | All Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "This was such an Amazing experience!! We also had a Great crew ! I would definitely recommend this as a must see activity!"
* A traveler said: "The last long zip was the best! And the view of the trees can’t be beat! The zip guides were really knowledgeable and laid back! Perfect if you just want to cruise or fly upside down!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip with absolutely stunning views of Kauai—unavailable by any other means. Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "The staff are very knowledgeable, nice, and funny! Also, the farm is beautiful. We all had a great time there. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The most hunble, exhilarating and amazing experience ever!!! This is a must for every Hawaii trip now!"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful tour from start to finish. We learned so much and especially loved the samples straight from the farm."
* A traveler said: "The guides were great very motivating and super animated to keep the fun going. First time zip lining and facing my fears made the experience fantastic"
* A traveler said: "Jeff was an awesome tour guide..informative and fun. Mauna Kea Summit was amazing. Had a great time. Glad we booked thru you guus."
* A traveler said: "The crew was awesome, the ride it's self was a little julting but fun. I did it once and that was good enough for us. If u haven't done it at least once, I recommend you do"
* A traveler said: "It was the best experience with amazing staff to help enjoy the adventure with my friends. I love seeing the sharks and learning about them as well."
* A traveler said: "Snorkeling was very relaxing. Food was good. Crew was great. View was awesome. Will definitely book again."
* A traveler said: "The whole trip was amazing, getting to drive down the trails following out amazing tour guide Don was awesome. I loved learning about the histories of the island. I would definitely repeat the trip again."
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff, great pilot, very helpful accommodating my wife who can't walk much. Very fun experience!"
* A traveler said: "Unbelievable height and fun zip lines we ever had- the team Sydney, Decardo, Shay, Shawn were a great team that made this 9 sections zip line tour enjoyable. We strongly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We love every part of our day it was awesome I would recommend this to anyone it was well worth the money Thank You Derek for making our trip so much fun"
* A traveler said: "So much fun.. guides were very nice and made sure everyone was safe. Definitely recommend this tour. We had a blast."
* A traveler said: "Curtis and Colleen were amazing. Would do it again. The tour guide was very patient and helpful. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely Amazing!! Our fabulous and informative tour guides were Madison and Tim!! We had a great afternoon enjoying our zip lining!!🖤"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The guides were awesome. The boat ride over was magnificent and we got to see the group after us go down for their dive. It was a great experience"
* A traveler said: "Really great experience! Crew was super nice and made the experience better! Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the island from a different perspective was just amazing! Pilot Bastian for sure made the experience a more pleasant one with his narrating."
* A traveler said: "Oscar was amazing! Such a kind, thoughtful tour guide. The whole experience was so fun and such a one of a kind experience."
* A traveler said: "Tour Guides Hunter and Nate were fabulous. Great narrations of where we were traveling, ecology, history. Incredible knowledge of astronomy. Star-gazing session was awesome. Loved getting the heavy parkas and gloves for the mountain top"
* A traveler said: "The experience and crew was AMAZING 🤩 this is MUST do!!! We absolutely loved our crew, they kept us laughing and feeling safe the entire time. DO IT!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Shark Diving
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Sunset Beach
- Dole Plantation
- Kekaha Kai State Park (Kona Coast State Park)
- Original King Kamehameha Statue
- Lanai Lookout
- Hawaiian Volcano Observatory
- Saddle Road (Hawaii Route 200)
- Ali'iolani Hale
- Waiʻanapanapa State Park
- Hualalai Volcano
- Maalaea Harbor
- Hanalei Bay
- Duke Kahanamoku Beach
- Kaau Crater
- Hanakao'o Beach Park
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park
- Haleakala National Park
- Honolulu Museum of Art
- Things to do in Maui
- Things to do in Oahu
- Things to do in Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to do in Kauai
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Arizona