Top Hawaii Art & Culture
429 results | All Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "The dancers, the performers, the sunsets and all the food are the most memorable event on Luau to me."
* A traveler said: "Big thanks to Brian our tour guide sooo much history and amazing sights to see. The beauty of the islands never disappoints! Brian’s humor and knowledge of history and legend as well are greatly appreciated and he gives off a very good vibe. BMW van very comfortable and ac works well and lunch was delicious!!! Highly recommend this tour !!!!"
* A traveler said: "I thought it was a beautiful and memorable experience. The Memorial was educational as well as touching!!"
* A traveler said: "This was an absolutely amazing experience the your guide was very very knowledgeable concerning the island I would definitely encourage vacationers to do this excursion."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic. Our tour operator Kimo (not sure if it’s spelled correctly) made the experience come to life. This was a very emotional journey, although the attack on Pearl Harbor was almost 80 years ago, those heroes are not forgotten. Thank you for having a very caring professional guide this tour."
* A traveler said: "Rey was our guide. He was awesome. This is a great tour with so much to see and do. My family had such a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "We had great time. Meal and entertainment was great. Will recommend this adventure to others. Lance**********"
* A traveler said: "Definitely a must do when visiting oahu. We had a great time. Very well-organized despite the new protocols in place due to covid.Staff very warm and friendly. Food was okay. Learned a lot about the culture of hawaii. Hat’s off to the Chief!!! super hilarious..very entertaining!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Very interesting and informative. Had a great time. Tour guide was awesome. Knew his stuff. Nice person."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Kesi was excellent. We learned so much from him. We came away not only impacted by the profound experience of visiting Pearl Harbor and Punchbowl, but also with a better understanding and respect for Hawaiian history and culture."
* A traveler said: "Amazing show and great setup I recommend you this experience Great for pictures and the dinner was delicious"
* A traveler said: "We loved it. I was impressed with our tour guide who talked for 90 mins and was entertaining. We didn't realize how big the ranch is and we're locals. We are definitely going back"
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff awesome service great tour had a good time………………………………….. seen turtles and got some nice pictures"
* A traveler said: "Our tour bus driver was Awesome!!! She knew so much history it was AMAZING!!! She made the history come alive! Thank you for a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Ben was a most gracious guide. We especially appreciate his lunch recommendation for 604 restaurant in between our Ford Island activities and the Arizona museum. 100% agree with 604’s claim to best Bloody Mary in town."
* A traveler said: "This excursion was so much more than we expected. We had just the right amount of time at each location. Our tour guide was knowledgeable about the locations and history of the islands. I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time and very educational! Went out on the last trip of the season and was not disappointed! We were able to see a lot of activity and it was well narrated!"
* A traveler said: "Kualoa Ranch is a beautiful place. The your is great and our guide Cousin Dave is awesome 👍. My husband referred to him as Uncle because he's honest and shares a number of tidbits of the island Mahalo.🤟"
* A traveler said: "The best short boat trip that I have ever been on. The Captain know so much of the history of the area and works hard to show you as much as possible."
* A traveler said: "It was great night. Our waiter Lip was super. It may have been Phillip. The sunset you reserved for us was spectacular."
* A traveler said: "Great guide. So knowledgeable and friendly. I highly recommend this tour. Gave us the day for optional stops. Appreciated that."
* A traveler said: "The boat workers were awesome. So helpful. Awesome experience. It's so nice to see the whales right in front of you."
* A traveler said: "Unbelievable height and fun zip lines we ever had- the team Sydney, Decardo, Shay, Shawn were a great team that made this 9 sections zip line tour enjoyable. We strongly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Aunti Karen was very knowledgeable and fun. The tour was efficient and enjoyable. We love the volcano and the volcano tube!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Art & Culture Classes
- Arts & Design
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Traditional Wellness
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Maui
- Things to do in Oahu
- Things to do in Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to do in Kauai
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Arizona