Top Hawaii Mountain Bike Tours
43 results | All Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour, beautiful views, with local insight of Hawaii. Definitely a highlight of my stay in O’ahu."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fantastic tour. From the guides, to the equipment, and of course the sunrise views… everything was perfect. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Kelly made this tour outstanding! The food choices, bike route, conversation, timeline flowed so well. It was just the perfect day. Gratitude for Kelly and the beautiful island of Oahu!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guides were fantastic providing some great information on the area. The bike ride was just as it was advertised, very little pedaling. Prepare to do a lot of braking on the trek down winding countryside. We had a great time. Would definitely recommend to allow for a lazy morning before spending the afternoon on this tour."
* A traveler said: "Eddie, our guide up the mountain was fantastic! Prepare for varying weather conditions. Ride down - great fun!"
* A traveler said: "Started the adventure well before sunrise and enjoyed a sunrise view from top of a mountain. Never thought I could be cold in Hawaii by well worth it."
* A traveler said: "The early morning was rough and cold, but the sunrise view was well worth it. All the staff from beginning to the end were extremely friendly. The bike ride down was exhilarating, wish it could have been longer. Manny was fun, interesting and experienced."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the tour Sumora. Sorry if spelled wrong great host! Explained very well. The crew great! Helpful and friendly. Fantastic experience"
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful time with an informative guide. I highly recommend this experience. Be prepared for a long drive, but it's worth it!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing activity. We all had so much fun. The tour guides were very professional but fun. My husband even had a small octopus stuck to his helmet on the up to surface. Highly recommended. (Marti Haug-Smith)"
* A traveler said: "The whole trip was amazing, getting to drive down the trails following out amazing tour guide Don was awesome. I loved learning about the histories of the island. I would definitely repeat the trip again."
* A traveler said: "Travis was a most excellent guide and the bikes made the trip as strenuous you wanted. Beautiful views and great insights to the history of the ranch. One suggestion, the seats on the bikes are typical mountain bike seats, as in no padding, if you have them I suggest padded biking shorts for the ride."
* A traveler said: "Best adventure…Mike and John were so informative and fun, but also made sure everyone was comfortable and safe. 👍🏻"
* A traveler said: "This trip was awesome!! Even though it was unguided, Matt had multiple checkpoints along the way to make sure everything was smooth sailing, and fun! Bikes were comfortable and easy to use. Highly recommend booking with Maui Bombers!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is the best !!! Very patient. And very knowledgeable. The whole tour experience is fun 🙌"
* A traveler said: "A highlight of our trip. So much fun! We can’t wait to come back and do it again. Gear was great - lunch was amazing! I was nervous to start but felt comfortable after the first couple of turns. We all had a blast! Matt thought of everything to make this experience fun and memorable!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing and doing things we have never experienced in our own country with our family was wonderful with your help!!"
* A traveler said: "Ernesto was fabulous, attentive, and made us feel safe. His photos were fun and we learned a lot about Hawaii. Thanks for a wonderful and memorable time. Mark and Carin C."
* A traveler said: "Views were amazing. Johnny at Maui Sunriders was patient and encouraging. We enjoyed the different climates and town along the way."
* A traveler said: "We only got to do the bike ride. Our sail & snorkel got canceled because of the weather. The bike ride was great. The guides did a wonderful job."
* A traveler said: "This was the best experience we have enjoyed in several visits to the islands. Matt and Eric made it a supremely excellent day."
* A traveler said: "Kelly was our guide and he was awesome. Informative, patient, and very knowledgeable. 100% recommend to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Can't say enough about this tour. Our guide was exceptional and took us to some very memorable bars. We shared this tour with some people from the Air Force and they made us feel very welcome! I was concerned about pedaling, but it was no problem. Definitely recommend this one!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Mountain Bike Tours
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- Rainbow Falls
- Lyon Arboretum
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park
- KCC Farmers’ Market
- Diamond Head
- Wailua Falls
- Punaluʻu Black Sand Beach
- Aloha Tower Marketplace
- Anini Beach
- Anaeho'omalu Bay
- Parker Ranch
- Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation
- Maui Tropical Plantation
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii
- Daniel K. Inouye Kilauea Point Lighthouse
- Kauai Museum
- La'ie Point State Wayside Park
- Things to do in Maui
- Things to do in Oahu
- Things to do in Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to do in Kauai
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Arizona