Top Hawaii Food & Drink
96 results | All Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "These guys have an incredibly clean flavor! I liked the atmosphere and the staff was homie. Very good and would go back"
* A traveler said: "The sunset cruise was great, food was good, entertainment was excellent overall experience was great."
* A traveler said: "Kelly made this tour outstanding! The food choices, bike route, conversation, timeline flowed so well. It was just the perfect day. Gratitude for Kelly and the beautiful island of Oahu!"
* A traveler said: "Making the fire, baskets out of palm leaves and fire dancing was the the of the show. The food was really good too."
* A traveler said: "Overall I had a great time and the food was so delicious it far exceeded my expectations. I wasn't too sure to take the risk and buy this for my birthday 🎉 celebrate, but I am well pleases with food, entertainment and abviance.One thing I do want to say is my waiter wasn't the greatest but he did his best!"
* A traveler said: "Wasn’t the best day - cloudy and windy, but the crew made the most of it. They made it enjoyable. The food was good."
* A traveler said: "The bus was on Hawaiian time but our cousin Louie was our guide and she was amazing. The food was great, shows were entertaining, and the evening weather was perfect"
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful tour with Lanai. He shared history of the area and of Hawaiian food. We very much enjoyed the food at each stop and recommendations for additional restaurants. We were stuffed and were able to enjoy leftovers from the tour later that evening! We look forward to touring again on our return to hawaii! Joe & Elisa"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience. Our group truly enjoyed learning about coffee an chocolate as well as the natural soaps"
* A traveler said: "I spend time with my son in Amazing dinner in su set , everything was perfect , Food was really Good and all atmosfer was magic .Thank you ❤️🌺"
* A traveler said: "What a great way to enjoy the sunset!! Nothing like experiencing a sunset with good music and drinks!! Crew were outstanding!"
* A traveler said: "The Pearl Harbor tour is a great way to pay respect to our those lost on December 7. We were not able to visit the USS Arizona but that's not the fault of the tour. The guide did gives a tour of Downtown Honolulu and we stopped for photos. Experience all you can🤟"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience enjoyed the good and your. I would recommend to friends and family. My next trip!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide and driver where excellent. Both know a lot about the island. Where both friendly and helpful. They made the tour exciting and not boring. Would recommend to family and friends. Would take tour again when I come back to the island."
* A traveler said: "Dave was an excellent guide with interesting facts, excellent conversation on topic and off topic. We had time limits but did not feel rushed and gave extra time as the group needed. Was a great and long tour but well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Can't say enough about this tour. Our guide was exceptional and took us to some very memorable bars. We shared this tour with some people from the Air Force and they made us feel very welcome! I was concerned about pedaling, but it was no problem. Definitely recommend this one!"
* A traveler said: "We had lots of fun both with our driver, Aina, and the other passengers. There were only 4 of us. It it was still a blast! The co formation from Viator sent us to a meeting place they haven't used in 6 months, but the correct place was only a few blocks away so it worked out ok."
* A traveler said: "The food and service was great. The server was very cordial and gave great service. The only thing I would state the con would be that when we walked in, before sitting down some of the staff made us feel belittled saying “ oh they are on the coupon” which made all of us in our party feel very uncomfortable. Also the menu titles options changed. Aside from that the whole meal was awesome."
* A traveler said: "Worth every penny!! Amazing venue, views and food! The luau was so great and the dancing was epic! Happy we did this :)"
* A traveler said: "I unfortunately became very sea sick after our first snorkel stop, but they were very accommodating and did what they could to make me comfortable. The rest of my group had an absolute blast! They took us to 4 different spots to snorkel. They taught us a lot throughout the trip, but most importantly they were so fun!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time! Captain Patrick and the crew were friendly and professional. I will be recommending this event to my friends visiting Hawaii 🌺🌴💗"
* A traveler said: "It’s was a great experience we got to see the culture side and watch the dancing very family friendly. Junior one of the dancers just gave it his all and that put a big smile on my face because he work so hard."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience, everyone on board were very helpful, plenty of food and drinks were served with smiles."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful show, amazing food! Location was great with a great view. Service was amazing very helpful"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Honolulu Museum of Art
- Keauhou Bay
- Koke'e State Park
- Waimea Valley
- Kona (Kailua Bay) Cruise Port
- Ko Olina
- Hamakua Coast
- Iolani Palace
- Honopua Farm
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Kula Kai Caverns
- Mokolii Island
- Makua Beach (Tunnels Beach)
- Waikoloa Village
- Polynesian Cultural Center
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- Kailua Beach Park
- Crater Rim Drive
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- Things to do in Maui
- Things to do in Oahu
- Things to do in Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to do in Kauai
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Arizona