Top Hawaii Helicopter Tours
69 results | All Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "So the ride was price less, some parts were a little bumpy but all in all I enjoyed it tramendesly. Corey our pilot was fantastic very professional, courteous gave us a GREAT tour. Thank U Corey"
* A traveler said: "Looking at the crater from the top was ana amazing experience. The pilot (Wesley) was nice, kind, and informative."
* A traveler said: "This was an exciting experience. I have to day that my husband and I were scared during the flight, but we are definitely glad we did it. The views are incredible and our pilot Evan did a super job of describing what we were seeing and giving some history lessons. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Sarah was our pilot! Very calm and confident the entire flight and spoke expectations of bumps and turns along the way plus info and facts about what we were seeing below! Very fun and definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip with absolutely stunning views of Kauai—unavailable by any other means. Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip! Pilot was engaging and knowledgeable on history of area while keeping it fun an light. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "this tour is highly recommended . You can see the beauty of the island .the pilot also narrates some Hawaii history while flying that makes it more interesting."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Will do this again but will definitely do the hour long one instead of the 30 minute flight. Our pilot was amazing."
* A traveler said: "Great views of the island, volcanos and waterfalls that we would've never seen from the ground! Awesome once in a lifetime experience."
* A traveler said: "Pilot was very friendly and knowledgeable of the landscape and history of the islands. We had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Both the helicopter pilot (forgot his name, sorry) and Scott the van driver were fabulous, pointing out spots for photos and passing along bits of interesting info."
* A traveler said: "Exceeded expectations. Three of us absolutely loved it. Cameron great pilot/guide. We did three helicopter flight and this may have been our favorite one."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour. Excellent way to see whole island, from a different perspective, in a day. Greg was awesome! Must do!!"
* A traveler said: "The views were awesome! Our pilot Richie was very informative throughout the flight. Awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "Helicopter ride was unforgettable. Dylan our captain was absolutely amazing. He made sure we were safe and took us to a different route due to cloudy skies. We went to see Molokai instead and oh my god it was beyond beautiful. So, mesmerizing and if you plan on doing this trip do not hesitate. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "Had a great trip. Well worth time and money. Lots of fun, interesting, and beautiful sights."
* A traveler said: "Excellent pilot and tour. Could have had a little more shoreline time. Pilot was knowledgeable and fun."
* A traveler said: "Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Lots of fun! Highly recommended to see parts of the island not usually accessible."
* A traveler said: "I bought tickets for my parent’s wedding anniversary, and they both loved it. The Mauna Loa crew and pilot were amazing, and very kind to my patents that speak English as their second language. They haven’t stopped talking about all they saw while in the helicopter."
* A traveler said: "Amazing scenery - cannot be seen any other way. Our pilot, Chrissy, made us feel safe and made the experience great !"
* A traveler said: "Pilot Kyle was awesome, very informative, personable, and knowledgeable. Incredible views! Enjoyable music background during tour. Great flight path. Saw a lot! Well organized and friendly staff."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Very good service and thorough tour of the island of Kauai. Clean windows made foe great pictures and the aircraft was in very nice condition"
* A traveler said: "The team at Maui Helicopter Tours was top notch. From scheduling to safety to the pilot. The pilot was impressive with his knowledge of the Maui origins to the explanation of the views he flew us over."
* A traveler said: "OMG this trip was awesome and we really enjoyed Captin Kirk. And the scenery was so beautiful. We had the time of our lives. Thank you so very much Maui Air."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Air Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bus Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Inter-Island Flights
- Limousine Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Lanai Island
- Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden
- Hualalai Volcano
- Hawaii's Plantation Village
- Hilo Farmers Market
- Thurston Lava Tube (Nahuku)
- Spouting Horn
- Honokohau Harbor
- Hawaiian Volcano Observatory
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii
- Hiilawe Falls
- Honolulu Zoo
- Original King Kamehameha Statue
- Kaʻu Coffee Mill
- Valley of the Temples
- Waipio Valley
- Kawaiaha'o Church
- Things to do in Maui
- Things to do in Oahu
- Things to do in Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to do in Kauai
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Arizona