Top Houston Food & Drink
29 results | All Houston Tours
* A traveler said: "Great food tour. The guide was extremely knowledgeable about the city and the architecture. We had a wonderful time. Would recommend this to anyone going to Houston"
* A traveler said: "The chicken taco and margaritas were the best! The veggie crepes should be changed to sweet. No one enjoyed that stop."
* A traveler said: "I absolutely loved this tour experience! I did it for my birthday and I'm so happy I did. It was so much fun, we had a wide selection of foods, and the guide, Christine, was great. She was sweet, down to earth, and knowledgeable. It's definitely a good amount of food. I was so stuffed by the end I couldn't finish certain dishes. I really liked 6 out of 8 of the dishes which I think is a good proportion considering everything was a surprise. I think everyone's least favorite was the last dessert, but it was okay because we had so much yummy food before then. I highly recommend the tour!"
* A traveler said: "We loved seeing the highlights of the city and the Blue Tram tour at NASA was amazing! I highly recommend to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Just seeing my son enjoy himself and see his favorite species dinosaurs sole quality mommy and son time"
* A traveler said: "Was excellent. Informative. Tram ride was great. Staff great learned so much about the space history"
* A traveler said: "The coupke that guide us were the best. They make us see Houston so close and understand every building and spout in the city alive. Because they explain to us what they where, the process they went trough. After the 1 hr and 30 min going around Houston the xity came alive and friendly."
* A traveler said: "Great narration. Timely pickups and interesting 45 min dolphin watch that was fun. The captain was entertaining."
* A traveler said: "Joyride was great! The owners Ronnie and Marna are amazing. They truly love the city of Houston and know where to find the best beer. We saw three unique and different breweries with lots of beer options. All breweries had an inside or outside option. We got to enjoy a nice beer or flight and have great conversation. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "NASA was a joy to visit mid-week in February! Our driver pointed out interesting sites and told many stories. The time went quickly! They willingly let us change our drop off site. Fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Jeff did a great job telling stories and interacting with the group! We learned a lot about Houston, and even found places we want to go back and try."
* A traveler said: "Samantha was extremely knowledgeable about the bars and nearby attractions for us outsiders. She also made sure to let us know how to get back to where we started. She was also very engaging using the scream and reply."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed having a small group of friends on our tour. It made it easier for me to take photos. Our guide was quite knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "The knowledge of the escort was great. He really made the tour personable and inviting. I loved the way he was very detailed about the culture and history of Houston"
* A traveler said: "Nice tour. Antonio was a great guide, he was telling interesting stories and facts. We heard and saw a lot in a relatively short tour. At the end the aquarium was pretty cool to end the tour"
* A traveler said: "The driver was wonderful. We learned a lot about Houston’s history. The bats were a nice touch. All of us would take the tour again if Greg was our guide."
* A traveler said: "It was great!! Maybe would be great if the route can be marked in google maps to follow it in carplay"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sam Houston Park
- The Health Museum
- Minute Maid Park
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
- JPMorgan Chase Tower
- Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens
- Wells Fargo Plaza
- Market Square Park
- Tranquility Park
- Tanger Outlets
- Houston City Hall
- Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park
- Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- Houston Zoo
- Houston Museum of Natural Science
- Downtown Tunnels
- Holocaust Museum Houston
- Houston Theater District
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee