Top Houston Sightseeing Tours
38 results | All Houston Tours
* A traveler said: "We loved seeing the highlights of the city and the Blue Tram tour at NASA was amazing! I highly recommend to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "NASA was a joy to visit mid-week in February! Our driver pointed out interesting sites and told many stories. The time went quickly! They willingly let us change our drop off site. Fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Was excellent. Informative. Tram ride was great. Staff great learned so much about the space history"
* A traveler said: "The knowledge of the escort was great. He really made the tour personable and inviting. I loved the way he was very detailed about the culture and history of Houston"
* A traveler said: "Great narration. Timely pickups and interesting 45 min dolphin watch that was fun. The captain was entertaining."
* A traveler said: "Best deal to visit many places in Houston. Didn't have to research for individual places to visit; 5 all-inclusive sites in one package. It was easy to use the mobile tickets at each place we visited. We loved the Space Center; enjoyed the Zoo; and had a blast at the Boardwalk. Museums were interesting."
* A traveler said: "Just seeing my son enjoy himself and see his favorite species dinosaurs sole quality mommy and son time"
* A traveler said: "The coupke that guide us were the best. They make us see Houston so close and understand every building and spout in the city alive. Because they explain to us what they where, the process they went trough. After the 1 hr and 30 min going around Houston the xity came alive and friendly."
* A traveler said: "Great tour leader. Was very pleasantly surprised that they would do a tour for one person. She was extremely knowledgeable and very open to questions"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed having a small group of friends on our tour. It made it easier for me to take photos. Our guide was quite knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Nice tour. Antonio was a great guide, he was telling interesting stories and facts. We heard and saw a lot in a relatively short tour. At the end the aquarium was pretty cool to end the tour"
* A traveler said: "The driver was wonderful. We learned a lot about Houston’s history. The bats were a nice touch. All of us would take the tour again if Greg was our guide."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. We were able to spend more time in the tunnels. Good historic information."
* A traveler said: "Joyride was great! The owners Ronnie and Marna are amazing. They truly love the city of Houston and know where to find the best beer. We saw three unique and different breweries with lots of beer options. All breweries had an inside or outside option. We got to enjoy a nice beer or flight and have great conversation. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was great!! Maybe would be great if the route can be marked in google maps to follow it in carplay"
* A traveler said: "Our space center tour with our guide, Bill, was absolutely exceptional. It was so much fun, and so very educational, to tour the center with a rocket scientist. Beyond being a space center insider and extremely informative, Bill was a generous and kind teacher as well. Our group of five started the day interested in space travel. Because of Bill, we ended our day filled with awe at what these amazing astronauts and engineers accomplished through their dedication. Beyond leading us effortlessly through the center and all of its exhibits, Bill also made sure he got great pictures of our group and ate lunch with us as well. His knowledge of the footprint of the center also helped us avoid crowds...giving us that much more time to see all the center has to offer. He fielded all questions with energy and interest, and was rightfully proud of our space program. Do not hesitate to book this tour with Bill. It is worth every penny...and much more. Thanks for an amazing day, Bill!"
* A traveler said: "I was picked up at the Port and shown highlights of Galveston by locals who know the history. It was on an individual basis so no crowds and buses which added to the experience. Money and time well spent. I highly recommend this tour. Once it was over I was dropped off at my hotel near Hobby Airport. They made a pit stop for me at Buc-ees Convenience Store and wow is all I can say."
* A traveler said: "From picking us up at our hotel until dropping us off it was awesome in every way! Our tour operators were very informative and excited to tell us about their hometown of Houston. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone wanting to see all the lights of Houston!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Passes
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee