Top Ibiza Travel & Transportation Services
41 results | All Ibiza Tours
* A traveler said: "An amazing way to see some of the best beaches island. Enjoyable way to get there and a fun swim stop in a stunning location. Great value for a whole day out."
* A traveler said: "It was a great day with both guides. They are very friendly and you can have a great day on the boat. They bring you to such lovely spots with a wonderful view. It was a great day!"
* A traveler said: "Cala Bassa was beautiful! The swim stop was so much fun with slides, paddle boards and jumping off the boat! Cala Comte had the most beautiful restaurants for you to sit in and enjoy while the sun went down. The boat stopped in the perfect location to watch the sunset and played great music all day to match the mood! Staff were all super friendly and the bottomless drinks kept flowing! Would definitely recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Great atmosphere. Crew with a positive vibe. Beautiful sunset and sea line!! Recommend. Many thanks!"
* A traveler said: "The boat trip exceeded our expectations! The crew were fantastic, lots of space on the boat for everyone to enjoy and lots of chances to explore off the boat and swim."
* A traveler said: "Very nice and victor was also a very sweet gentleman Perfect w friends and family Also got a snack and drink"
* A traveler said: "we had a wonderful day out. After going to ibiza for 18 years this was one thing I had always wanted to experience.( even if half our party lost their sea legs as soon as we got on the boat) Jose was a brilliant and patient skipper. thank you so much"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience..we couldn’t have had a better day! Thank you, Manu. We certainly would recommend this experience to anyone looking to have an unforgettable day."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful way to end the day! Beautiful beach and fun time kayaking! Loved that it was a small group! The guide took pictures, but we haven't received them yet. Other than that, it was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Yasmina is a lovely person and very professional. We have fun ! It was perfect ! Can’t wait to see the photos 😊"
* A traveler said: "The journey takes about 50 minutes. The staff is polite and courteous. Formentera is very beautiful and recommendable. The price-performance ratio is great."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Benidorm
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Algiers
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Costa Blanca
- Things to do in Region of Murcia