Top Illinois Bus Tours
45 results | All Illinois Tours
* A traveler said: "Tour guides knowledge and service. Timeliness. Upper deck experience. Sites were amazing. No Jordan statue sighting on tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent! Rick was funny, witty. Knowledgeable about the city. He knew both historical and Pop culture. The short stops were perfect! I have been traveling for the last 3 weeks to various city for my bday and I did not want to go on another tour. But I am glad I did! PS.. I am a Philly girl so not easily impressed!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing and was very informative. Randy and I thoroughly enjoyed this tour and would recommend it to everyone"
* A traveler said: "Katie was very informative and entertaining. Enjoyed seeing the neighborhoods we went through and many restaurants."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable and clear. All staff were friendly and polite. We enjoyed the tour a great way to see Chicago!"
* A traveler said: "Don’t miss this tour! It was amazing and entertaining. The guide was knowledgeable and the bar was fun too."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour on a beautiful day! The guide was very informative. Will definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience, phenomenal tour with the skyline view, we absolutely loved every moment - highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Great guide and wonderful stories of history up until today. Great weather and clear skies for wonderful photos. Would definitely do again!!!"
* A traveler said: "Batman,our server was the best! Made our night enjoyable! The Hurricane drinks were out of this world!"
* A traveler said: "So much fun. Chloe did a great job showing us all the spooky sights. Very informative and informational."
* A traveler said: "Did the night time tour. It was stunning. Cool history on the buildings too. 1/2 way through you get the most beautiful and breathtaking view of the skyline all lit up In the night."
* A traveler said: "Learned a lot about the pizza scene in Chicago from our tour guide, James. It was a very entertaining and fun time. Lots of delicious pizza, you won’t leave hungry."
* A traveler said: "So fun! The River architecture boat tour was my favorite. We saw the Field Museum as well and it took a whole day to attempt to see it all"
* A traveler said: "We loved how knowledgeable our tour guide was. He had so much information about the city. We really enjoyed driving around the city."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a great experience with Big Bus. The tour guide was phenomenal. I highly recommended. We did the night tour."
* A traveler said: "Touring Downtown Chicago was an exciting experience for me since this was my first ever visit! We had an excellent tour guide who was very comical and knowledgeable about the city!!! I"
* A traveler said: "Riding the Barrel Bus was such a fun experience. The bus was so cool inside and the atmosphere allowed all groups to get to know each other and create one big party. All the people, and tour guide Ted, were really fun. The breweries were generous, informative, and all made delicious and unique beer!"
* A traveler said: "I booked this tour for my team from India and they absolutely loved visiting the sites and walking in the snow some of the visitors had never seen snow before and were excited to have that experience. Thanks Viator! Jan|Downers Grove, IL"
* A traveler said: "Willis Tower & Architectural River Cruise Tours were my favorites! Tour Guides seemed very knowledgeable! Awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Steve was very informative and a fun tour guide. Getting to meet the business owners and hear their stories and passion for pizza was an extra special treat. Learning interesting facts about Chicago on the bus ride was great as well. All four pizzas were delicious and different styles. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Steve, was AMAZING!! Very knowledgeable and friendly! Steve was very accommodating and made us feel so comfortable, it was like visiting a friend I’ve always known! If you’re ever in Chicago and want to take a tour of the City, I definitely recommend Steve as your tour guide."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Biograph Theater
- Chicago Lakefront Trail
- Driehaus Museum
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Chicago
- Lookingglass Theatre Company
- Chicago Riverwalk
- Hard Rock Cafe Chicago
- Lincoln Monument
- Marina City
- Chicago Picasso (The Picasso)
- Palmer House Hilton
- American Writers Museum
- Chicago Pedway
- Water Tower Place
- Second City
- Chicago Loop
- Marquette Building
- Wrigley Building
- Jackson Park
- Chicago Theatre
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Louisiana