Top Ionian Islands Food & Drink
54 results | All Ionian Islands Tours
* A traveler said: "Lovely views, swimming, great home made greek food. 5/5 experience! The captain and his wife were friendly and made everyone feel welcome."
* A traveler said: "Windy beach but otherwise great time! Perfect timing to arrive at the beach as we got our pick of the sun beds and umbrellas before it got too full. Would have appreciated more time at the winery to taste all the wines they provided. Felt a bit rush."
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip to a beautiful farm with lovely olive trees. We tasted some good food and had a tour of the olive oil making process. The guide at the farm was lovely just wished we had a little more time there! Our tour driver Maria was also very knowledgeable and friendly!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of my favorite tours in Greece. Our guide was very personable and we were delighted to learn local culture, flavors, and history in one tour. The food tastings were unique and I'm glad we got to try some local favorites."
* A traveler said: "Chris was excellent! Every place he took is had a wonderful story! If you only have 1 day in Corfu this will let you see the best sights. The beach, monastery, old town, wine tasting & last but definitely not least the olive oil tasting!! Thank you so much Christis 💗"
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour with John- fab tour guide with knowledge of the Island- would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I really enjoyed this excursion to this vineyard/olive farm. We were one of two couples that were at the vineyard on that day, so we had a very extensive view of this facility. We were able to visit with the representative of this 150-year old vineyard and winery. They grow the grapes, press them, age them and bottle the wines. After the tour, we had a snack of wine and olives and olive oil. The only downside was the transportation back and forth to the vineyard. It was approximately $40 each way."
* A traveler said: "Awesome relaxing day on the boat, had three stops and lovely food and wine. Crew provided snorkeling gear and a paddle board to use. Thanks so much!"
* A traveler said: "We strongly recommend this Tour. Our best while we were doing a Cruise in Greece. Nicko, our guide, who is also the owner is really nice and he will answer to all the questions you may have during the tour. He was also very prudent driving the Scooter. Thank Nicko from your 2 Canadian French customers"
* A traveler said: "Eventually found the place tucked around one of the small streets. We were made very welcome and tasted the sweets and licquers made there . The place was immaculate and very tidy with all there produce clearly on display. We then sat outside with a cocktail of our choice chatting to the lady . A lovely hour well spent in a relaxing atmosphere. Would recommend a visit to anyone visiting the old town of Corfu. Thank you for making us welcome . Paul &Lin x"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Corfu
- Things to do in Lefkada
- Things to do in Cephalonia
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Katakolo
- Things to do in Saranda
- Things to do in Gjirokaster
- Things to do in Kalamata
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Crete
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast