Top Ionian Islands Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
377 results | All Ionian Islands Tours
* A traveler said: "I had a great time! I would suggest to sell “boat currency” at entrance so we can buy our food and drinks upfront by card. The card machine wouldn’t work when near to the islands and couldn’t get drinks and food because we had no cash. :)"
* A traveler said: "Well organised and informative trip. Easy pick-up and drop-off, on time and friendly, helpful tour leader and coach driver. Really good day out!!"
* A traveler said: "We especially enjoyed the boat ride to see the caves. The Greek snack on top of the hill was tasty and the view was spectacular. We bought many souvenirs at the gift shop that was part of this tour too. Authentic items that were sized well for travel"
* A traveler said: "Our captain showed us an excellent time exploring the gorgeous caves!! And our guide was wonderful!!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely views, swimming, great home made greek food. 5/5 experience! The captain and his wife were friendly and made everyone feel welcome."
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour with John- fab tour guide with knowledge of the Island- would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Theo was an amazing host, highly recommend having him as a tour guide. We came with a different program to Greece and we havent had the best travels however,Theo showed us an amazingly good time letting us experience everything Kefalonia has to offer."
* A traveler said: "This is a good tour with a great guide. Sue who was our guide is a lovely relaxed lady with a great sense of humour. She made us feel relaxed with some history which is mixed with her own personal stories of life on the island. It was good to get her insight on each of the places we visited."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time at The Governor Mill! Georgio was an incredibly friendly (and funny) guide with plenty of knowledge to share. The tour was as entertaining as enriching, there were plenty of (covid) safety measures in place and the tour group was only 11 people which made it very comfortable. Most definitely recommend visiting this family owned mill and learn more about all the amazing properties this simple but noble product has to offer."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. I recommend Spiros as your tour guide. Cool guy, nice sense of humor, organized and fun. Lucky for us the weather was perfect. Took some "wow" pictures. Go for it. Worth it. :)"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Just the right amount of hours and gives you the time to see as much as possible if you decide to have a short stay in Corfu. Totally recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This was an absolute experience, from pick up at my resort which was on time to the fabulous commentator, she was amazing and humorous. The sights were breath taking, the staff were very friendly and entertaining. I have fear of water and not a great swimmer but I felt safe, got a life vest and swam in the ocean and I'm so glad I did, cause I will never forget the experience."
* A traveler said: "This was a good trip you see a lot of the island on the way as you drive to the north of the island! It is an all day event but with good weather you still get back in time for some sunbathing! I have to say we had an English lady who led the tour called Sue she is full of facts and very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderfull boattrip. Just outside the harbor they allready found a turtle. After we went for some caves. And had a swim. We saw a lot of fish at That point. At the turtle island we had something to eat at a snackbar. Than we went back for the harbor"
* A traveler said: "Tour was great! Got a lot of time on the ATV’s and it ran very smoothly with a great guide! Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Super fun tour! It was exactly what we were looking for! Got to see turtles swimming in the ocean, the captain waited for each side of the boat to see the turtle pop up. Got to swim by Keri Caves and got to hang out at Turtle Island a little. Tour wasn't too long and it was nice getting picked up and dropped off by our Airbnb."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the tour. Wafa was my tour guide and she was great showing me around the town of Corfu. I learned so much about this beautiful island in such a short time. I recommend this tour when you arrive to understand the culture. Very nice tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful organization. Georgius is the best guide. Everything was at a high level. I recommend to everyone. The blue caves, the water, the views, everything and everything is beautiful."
* A traveler said: "This was a tailored tour to suit our requirements and everything - particularly the visit to the Governor’s Olive Oil plant and the guided tour of Corfu (focussed on the Old Town) - went extremely well. In addition, we were more than happy with our driver Thodoris who couldn’t have handled things better."
* A traveler said: "The trip to Paxos and antipaxos was so amazing and joyful! Kind people, amazing caves and turquoise beaches! I highly recommend this!"
* A traveler said: "Incredible experience, Themis was an amazing host and we had the best time. Definitely the best part of our trip to Corfu."
* A traveler said: "The trip was great. The ship was big and fast we even overtook the passing ships. there was a ramp on the boat from which you could jump into the water, which was a great experience. One thing I would feel was the audio on the ship, which caused the guide to be misunderstood."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly crew and well organised. Good value for money. Amazing locations visited. Antipaxos swimming was the highlight."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Corfu
- Things to do in Lefkada
- Things to do in Cephalonia
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Katakolo
- Things to do in Saranda
- Things to do in Gjirokaster
- Things to do in Kalamata
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Crete
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast