Top Istanbul Seasonal & Special Occasions
30 results | All Istanbul Tours
* A traveler said: "The mosques and palace were beautiful. Cigreb was a lovely tour guide- friendly, knowledgeable, and fun to be around. Definitely would give this a shout for anybody who wants to tour Istanbul for a day"
* A traveler said: "Wow, this ceremony was beyond anything i could have expected! It stirred my soul, no exaggeration. The location was beautiful and the perfect match to the event. The staff was kind and friendly and they even served us tea because it was quite chilly in the station. Being able to see this ceremony from start to finish felt so special and this was definitely one of the highlights of my trip to Istanbul. Now, that being said, I would HIGHLY suggest management to ban flash from being used during the ceremony. It took so much away from the moment and was a huge distraction to have some selfish dummy with a big fancy camera using a burst flash over and over and over and over again like he was the professional photographer and it was Harry and Meghan's wedding."
* A traveler said: "Short and sweet with a quick introduction. Informative with an intimate setting. From God we receive, to humanity we give’."
* A traveler said: "The dancing was incredible. The costumes were fantastic too. The male soloist was fantastic. Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Excellent sunset tour of Bosphorus, knowledgable guide, very comfortable sail with ambiental music without any disturbance. Hospitality was good and snacks were nice too. Covers all the spots on European and Asian side of Bosphorus that are worth seeing"
* A traveler said: "I tipped - enough said! But serious note, really worth it. Did the sauna, scrub, foam and massage. It’s cozy, charming, easy to navigate. Staff are helpful and accommodating. The scrub and massage were epic! For a first timer, it was more than I imagined. Worth a visit!!"
* A traveler said: "Aişa was an awesome guide. I met with her and our group in the morning, then we started the tour at the blue mosque of Istanbul, Sultan's Palace, and Hogia Sophia. The Grand Bazaar was closed due to Eid celebration, so we ended the tour with and finally ended with a tour of basilica cistern. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Would recommend this . Went during off peak season and there wasn’t a big queue for tickets but still had bought vip entrance to skip the line as we were with a young baby . Good English guide , friendly with good sense of humour . Brief explanation for about 30-40 min and we were given time to look around after that ."
* A traveler said: "Nice cruise on the Bosphorus at a great price in our last day in Istambul. We miss our exit on the pier and they were kind enough to direct us back to the right to kabotas pier."
* A traveler said: "Kadir was my guide for the day! He went above and beyond with showing me everything and more. He answered all my questions and more. He also told me how to get around the city using the Istanbul card. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Quick and efficient pickup with delivery to the door. Easily identifiable at the airport and was waiting for us even after a four-hour delay in arrival."
* A traveler said: "This is a must for any traveler, visitor, photography enthusiast, who plans a trip to Cappadocia to make sure they get on a balloon ride especially the sunrise ride The balloon ride is etched in our memory ! The views are breathtaking and to die for - with 100s of balloons taking off as the sun rises, then weaving their way thru valleys and the rock formations - ending the trip on the high note with a glass of champagne! Our tour operators HTR Tours have been very flexible and accomodating, always prompt with their replies - special thanks to Pinar Ulutas for being available when we were stuck with our transfers We had the privilege of Jazi (JC) as our your guide, she has been one of the best tour guides we have met, her knowledge of history, geography and local culture is unique. We wish he all the best as she embarks on the next phase of her Journey - Thanks once again JC"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Varna
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Ankara
- Things to do in Constanta
- Things to do in Veliko Tarnovo
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Bucharest
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Aegean Coast