Top Izmir Half-day Tours
51 results | All Izmir Tours
* A traveler said: "Isik our guide was amazing and Hassan was a wonderful and considerate driver. I would highly recommend both of them and the six knowledge of history in the states it was considerable and she made the experience phenomenal."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable. He told us about the history of Pamukkale and Hierapolis, and he also did a great job making the entire trip fun and enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Cigdem Dikentas Vidinel was very knowledgeable of the Greco-Roman history of Ephesus and was able to answer all our questions. She was patient, attentive and pleasant. It was a joy touring Ephesus, lunch and carpet co-operative with her."
* A traveler said: "Tour was worth it from sites, history, local food, carpet tour w/ an exceptional guide! 100% recommend"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour and guide. Very personalized experience. Well worth the price. Professional. Great value."
* A traveler said: "on time waiting for my family, no hassle or anything , I will use him again! Only problem was he didn’t speak English and it was hour drive bored.com, nice person tho"
* A traveler said: "The pick up at hotel was on time. Had a pleasant day tour. The guide excellent with a wide knowledge of Ephesus history. A must to do tour highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing! Our guide, Bertuğ, was WONDERFUL! Patient, smart, & very well informed! Ephesus was just so stunning - the history was breathtaking!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing Tour! Van was sparkling clean, driver was super friendly, polite and drove safely. Our tour guide Zeynep was amazing! She was a master of her craft, had the heart to guide, and was genuinely a friendly person. I would recommend this tour to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was an amazing experience. Hakan and Mustafa were on time and customized the tour to my interests."
* A traveler said: "We loved it! Our guide Aysegul is a professional archeologist and a historian. Aysegul was extremely knowledgable not only about Ephesus, but about the whole Anatolia region and the antique world. We highly recommend visiting the terrace houses in Ephesus and the local museum (see the bust of Marcus Aurelius!). Thanks again, we hope to come back soon!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent, very informative and made us feel very secure and comfortable. Punctual and good company. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Had a great guide and driver. Were able to see all the highlights of this city from the ruins to the castle to the bazaar. A great way to spend a half day."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful day! Emre was a fabulous tour guide! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Emray was a fabulous guide! We was very friendly, knowledgable and spoke English well. This tour was my favorite of our trip! We even asked if we were interested in going to lunch at a local family owned carpet factory. There was no pressure at all. The food was great and we got to see every step in how they make handmade carpets."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed getting to know Izmir through Elcin, a fantastic local guide who shared her knowledge of the town she has grown up in. The food was delicious. She knew all of the local spots to try the cuisine. There would have been no way for me to experience the local culture without Elcin!! I highly recommend this tour - come hungry!!!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. It was really a private tour so it was the three of us who booked it. The Guide was kind, was very excited about the site and you could not even think he does this on a daily basis given how enthusiastic he seemed himself about the location. He was EXTREMELY well balanced providing us with a lot of good information but also with plenty of time to take our photos. I have had guides in the past who want your undivided attention and get angry if you look away to get a photo but he is not one of those, on the contrary... he gets to a place, tells you the stories he needs to and tells you "please take as many photos as you want and I'll meet you over there" and provide you free time to explore and take photos. He did not feel pushy, he was kind, was friendly very knowledgeable and I could NOT have asked for a better tour. For someone who hates tours (yes, I actually dislike them) this was one of the only two times I can say I enjoyed it and was totally worth it. I am unsure if there are other tour guides attached to this but if you get mine, I can tell you you would love it!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ancient Ephesus tour with Mother's Mary House and visit to old village Sirince with wine tasting
- Small-Group Full Day Pergamum and Asklepion Tour from Izmir
- Ephesus Small Group Day Tour from Izmir
- Private Tour : Highlights of Ephesus Private Tour
- Izmir Shore Excursion: Small-Group Half Day Sightseeing Tour in Izmir
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Dodecanese