Top Jacksonville Water Tours
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Jacksonville Tours
Plan an outdoor adventure in the waterways of Amelia Island with this small-group boat tour. Meet your guide at a departure point and set out in CraigCat boats, which are like go-carts on water, to explore Fernandina Beach and beyond. Keep an eye out for wildlife such as dolphins, manatees, and shore birds. See local landmarks like Fort Clinch State Park during the tour.
Escape the bustle of the city for the morning—and immerse yourself in Florida’s wealth of wildlife—on this family-friendly kayaking tour of Lofton Creek, just north of Jacksonville. Make your own way to the departure point at Fernandina Beach, take part in a brief introduction, and grab your kayak, paddle, and life vest. Then, take to the water, where you can spot wildlife ranging from otters and turtles—even manatees.
Go fishing on the calm backwaters of the St Johns River on this private half- or full-day fishing tour from Jacksonville. The river is famous in Florida for flowing north, and it offers both gorgeous scenery and a variety of fish including tarpon, cobia, redfish, spotted sea trout, and flounder. Your captain provides fishing gear including rods, reels, and tackle, along with coolers stocked with ice and bottled water.
Fishing the backwaters of the Amelia River is a calm, family-friendly way of getting out on the water and enjoying a day in nature. Look for fish like flounder, tarpon, and redfish along with your captain—all equipment is included, plus fishing lessons customized for novice to advanced anglers. This kid-friendly tour is a top pick for families as well as groups of friends.
Sit back, relax and let a motor do the work on one of our exciting boat tours. We offer a variety of private charter boat tours of Amelia Island, Cumberland Island and many surrounding areas. Our local USCG certified captains will show you the diversity of our southern treasure we call Amelia Island on one of our guided boat tours.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Water Tours in Jacksonville?
The best Water Tours in Jacksonville according to Viator travelers are:
What Water Tours in Jacksonville are taking additional safety precautions?
These Jacksonville experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Water Tours in Jacksonville are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Jacksonville may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in South Carolina
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets