Top Jaco Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Jaco Tours
Sort by: Featured
Visit Carara National Park on this 6-hour tour from Jaco. Nature lovers will delight in the variety of Costa Rican wildlife in the park, including the scarlet macaw. Lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
Explore the largest mangrove ecosystem in Central America on this Damas Island boat tour from Jaco. Venture into the diverse landscapes and hidden natural wonders of this incredible destination and see indigenous wildlife, birds, reptiles and fish from the comfort of your boat.
Spot crocodiles in the wild on a 3-hour river cruise from Jaco. On board a covered safari boat, you'll float down the Tárcoles River, watching for American crocodiles with help from the captain. Lunch is included after the cruise.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Jaco?
What Kid-Friendly in Jaco are taking additional safety precautions?
What Kid-Friendly in Jaco are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Jaco may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest