Top Kamakura Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Kamakura Tours
The old Japanese capital of Kamakura is a must-visit day trip destination. Get the most out of a short visit by joining a walking tour. Start with street food samples, to power you up for the four-plus hours of wandering. Visit ancient temples and shrines set in beautiful manicured gardens and, of course, pay a visit to the Daibutsu, the Great Buddha of Kamakura.
Soba noodles are a Japanese specialty, and a versatile ingredient that can be used in a variety of dishes. Get more out of your trip to Japan by learning cooking skills you can use when you get home. Enjoy a cooking lesson with a master soba chef who teaches you the traditional way of making soba. No need to worry about language barriers—an English textbook is provided to read alongside the chef commentary.
Be entertained by two Geishas while you enjoy a meal in a an extraordinary 100 year old traditional Japanese house. At least one of the geisha will be fluent in English, so that there will be no communication problems and all your questions can be easily answered. A typical geisha banquet is a leisurely traditional Japanese dinner enjoyed over two hours as you chat over your meal with your geisha. The geisha will also perform a traditional dance. After booking, you will be given the name of the teahouse, so that you can get there by taxi or public transport.
Yoko & Reiko, we both have experience of study abroad and also love cooking and learning foreign culture. Yoko owned a restaurant in Tokyo before settling down here. Reiko is a food journalist and knows a lot about food. We would like to share pleasure of Japanese home-style cooking we learned from mom and grand mother with you. Kamakura is surrounded by ocean and hills and Yoko's house which is our studio has good access to both them. In comfortable atmosphere of Japanese household, we would like to share great time with you!
Enjoy a fun and relaxing tour of historic Kamakura on this 6 hour tour with a knowledgeable guide. Visit fascinating temples and shrines and learn about Kamakura's history. Experience Japanese tea in a teahouse located in a peaceful bamboo grove. Enjoy scenic views and historic architecture. Take a stroll through Kamakura's Komachi dori and try an array of delicious local food and drink. Food and drink is included on the tour.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Food & Drink in Kamakura?
The best Food & Drink in Kamakura according to Viator travelers are:
What Food & Drink in Kamakura are taking additional safety precautions?
These Kamakura experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Food & Drink in Kamakura are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Kamakura may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Narita
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Sapporo
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets