Top Kathmandu Honeymoon Experiences
22 results | All Kathmandu Tours
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended! The trip started with a ride to Nagarkot with a beautiful view of the Lantang mountain range. Then it was a very nice hike to Changu Narayan Temple. Beautiful place and beautiful views on your way. Pradip - our tour guide made this hike enjoyable and relaxing."
* A traveler said: "We went on the Nagarkot sunrise and Bhaktapur Durbar Square tour and it was excellent. Prakash was very knowledgeable about the history and landscape that we were seeing. We were lucky to see the sunrise and the view of several Himalayan mountain ranges. I recommend this tour and company."
* A traveler said: "the cablecar ride was scary but thoroughly enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! The guide was knowledgeable and gave us plenty of time at each stop. Got some great pictures!"
* A traveler said: "I had an Amazing time learning all the great local food as well as getting to know the amazing people that work there. I highly recommend this class."
* A traveler said: "The first day in new place is always hard and can be very nervous, but wit this city tour I felt almost like in the city of my friends. The guide Birodh very quick help me to find myself in new place and put his best commitment to make my time amazing and full of best memories. BR Lukas (Poland)"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time with the girls. We were made so welcome. The trip to the market and the rickshaw ride was fun. We made tasty dishes with great company. Can't recommend this enough. A must do for anyone going to Kathmandu."
* A traveler said: "I only had a short time to see Kathmandu and this was a great way to do it. Each of the sites was well worth the visit and the personal touch of a private tour was a nice way to learn about the experience. If you want to take in the history and culture of the city, I would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Had alot of fun walking through the really old city and seeing all the great sites, I would definitely recommend this trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Full Day Nagarkot and Changunarayan Hiking Tour from Kathmandu
- Private Full-Day Tour With Nagarkot Sunrise and Bhaktapur From Kathmandu
- Day Trip to Chandragiri Hill from Kathmandu with Hotel Pickup
- Private Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour - UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Seven World Heritage Day Tour of Kathmandu Valley
- Asan Market
- Krishna Temple (Krishna Mandir)
- Dudh Kosi River
- Garden of Dreams
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park
- Nuwakot Palace Complex (Nuwakot Durbar)
- Chobhar Village
- Changu Narayan
- Namche Bazaar
- Rudra Varna Mahavihar (Golden Temple)
- Chitwan National Park
- Freak Street (Jhochhen Tole)
- Dakshinkali Temple
- Things to do in Pokhara
- Things to do in Darjeeling
- Things to do in Bagdogra
- Things to do in Varanasi
- Things to do in Paro
- Things to do in Thimphu
- Things to do in Lhasa
- Things to do in Kolkata
- Things to do in New Delhi
- Things to do in Jaipur
- Things to do in West Bengal
- Things to do in Uttar Pradesh
- Things to do in Dhaka
- Things to do in Tibet
- Things to do in Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand