Top Kauai Audio Guides
19 results | All Kauai Tours
* A traveler said: "We have done 3 of the 4 tours so far!! Every tour was absolutely amazing! Our tour guide is fantastic!!! He gives lots of information and keeps you engaged the entire time! He also takes all the stress out of finding your way around! We highly recommend using this app!"
* A traveler said: "The crew were excellent. Rough ride and they made it enjoyable. Very knowledgeable about Kauai, history, activities and they all are professional in all tbey do."
* A traveler said: "The crew was very attentive on a choppy sea day. To experience the views and the ocean up close was the best part!"
* A traveler said: "Getting engaged while flying. The big plus was Ray the pilot he was so awesome!!! Kudos to him and his wife. They made feel so comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Olivia was absolutely amazing!! She brought me to a gorgeous waterfall and the pictures came out so good I just had to buy them all! Definitely recommend!! I just suggest bringing sneakers for the hikes"
* A traveler said: "It was great to learn about the islands some of the language, history and find some cool local spots Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our 7 days in Kauai!! The crew amazing. They made us all feel special. We laughed and had the best day ever! When we come back we’ll do the trip again and request Captain Kauai and crew Jane, Mathew and Ikina (not sure spelling). Mahalo"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip with absolutely stunning views of Kauai—unavailable by any other means. Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "The company was very professional. The experience was great. The pilot was an informative narrator for the flight. I liked that he flew the helicopter so both sides could view the sights making it so there were no “bad” seats. I felt safe and comfortable. The views were unbelievable."
* A traveler said: "Simon was an amazing host! He was knowledgeable, personable, and he made our tour memorable. This tour was private and totally customizable to what your interests are. We highly recommend it and would do it again in a heartbeat."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our time with Elaine kayaking and hiking to the falls. There were six in our group and a total of 12 people. Elaine was a wonderful guide. We even kayaked to the Cliff for jumps! Everyone in our group wore water sandals and had no problem hiking., wading through the river, and walking up some muddy paths. Was a memorable trip!!!!"
* A traveler said: "It kind of knows where you are. We were not sure what we did to begin the tour, but it added quite a bit when it kicked in. As long as you keep driving, it keeps talking."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing adventure! We went all around the island and saw so many things you wouldn’t see by car or boat (do those too though). Adam is so knowledgeable and made sure we were all able to get good photos. So glad we bought the video too. Highly highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the crater at the heart of the island was a phenomenal experience. Time literally stopped. Also the view of the na Pali coast was incredible. We even saw a full circle rainbow for the first time. Awe inspiring"
* A traveler said: "Terrific all around, the best way to see the islands many hidden wonders that are otherwise inaccessible. This will be one of your life’s finest hours and worth every cent. Staff & pilot were awesome."
* A traveler said: "This is our first time in this beautiful amazing island of Kauai! Our road trip to Waimea Canyon and Na’Pali Coast Driving Tour with Shaka App is truly a wonderful experience. It is highly recommended. Thanks!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kalalau Lookout
- Koke'e State Park
- Anini Beach
- Menehune Fish Pond
- Kilohana Plantation
- Kokee Natural History Museum
- Spouting Horn
- Makua Beach (Tunnels Beach)
- Fern Grotto
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge
- Huleia National Wildlife Refuge
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park
- Wailua Falls
- Kauai Coffee Company
- Kauai Museum
- Old Koloa Town
- Waioli Mission House
- Kauai Cruise Port
- Mt. Waialeale