Top Kauai Classes & Workshops
19 results | All Kauai Tours
* A traveler said: "Simon was an amazing host! He was knowledgeable, personable, and he made our tour memorable. This tour was private and totally customizable to what your interests are. We highly recommend it and would do it again in a heartbeat."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience! From start to finish I enjoyed it. From the lessons on land to the type given whole out in the water was great. My instructor didn't baby me which is what I needed, motivated me, and cracked jokes with me to keep me loose and having fun. I loved it!"
* A traveler said: "The guides Carissa & Mason were fantastic. Funny and informative. You get dirty but worth it. Definitely 4 wheeling."
* A traveler said: "We have done 3 of the 4 tours so far!! Every tour was absolutely amazing! Our tour guide is fantastic!!! He gives lots of information and keeps you engaged the entire time! He also takes all the stress out of finding your way around! We highly recommend using this app!"
* A traveler said: "It was great to learn about the islands some of the language, history and find some cool local spots Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Kolo was a great tour guide! There were so many fish and I was able to see an octopus while snorkeling! I felt that my 10 year old daughter was safe throughout the duration of the tour. Luana was great as well and went above and beyond to assist us."
* A traveler said: "The last long zip was the best! And the view of the trees can’t be beat! The zip guides were really knowledgeable and laid back! Perfect if you just want to cruise or fly upside down!"
* A traveler said: "We saw so many sea turtles on the snorkeling portion of our trip! The kayaking portion through the river offered a great view of mountains."
* A traveler said: "Elaina we awesome! The very best tour so far! Elaina took us everywhere and we very knowledgeable. This tour is five star and worth every penny"
* A traveler said: "Olivia was absolutely amazing!! She brought me to a gorgeous waterfall and the pictures came out so good I just had to buy them all! Definitely recommend!! I just suggest bringing sneakers for the hikes"
* A traveler said: "The company was very professional. The experience was great. The pilot was an informative narrator for the flight. I liked that he flew the helicopter so both sides could view the sights making it so there were no “bad” seats. I felt safe and comfortable. The views were unbelievable."
* A traveler said: "So much fun, Nate was a great instructor and both my husband and I caught some nice little waves! 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Evan was a great instructor. This was our first time on surf boards and we were able to ride several waves throughout our lesson. Hanalei Bay is the perfect place to learn to surf. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing! We loved Will! He was very knowledgeable and patient. We will come back just for this class. Aloha"
* A traveler said: "We did this experience last week and it was phenomenal! It was my husband, my mom, our 7yo, our 4yo, and myself. We all had such a fun time and really learned a lot. Plus, they do private fireknife shows in between teaching the moves. Totally worth it! Such a great way to get an authentic Polynesian experience in Hawaii!"
* A traveler said: "Pictures in the Ocean was fun and creative. Chris was very professional and considerate, great experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Huleia National Wildlife Refuge
- Spouting Horn
- Opaekaa Falls
- Kauai Cruise Port
- Menehune Fish Pond
- Kokee Natural History Museum
- Makua Beach (Tunnels Beach)
- Kilohana Plantation
- Kalalau Lookout
- Kauai Coffee Company
- Mt. Waialeale
- Wailua Falls
- Anini Beach
- Kauai Museum
- Koke'e State Park
- Waioli Mission House
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park
- Polihale State Park