Top Kauai Tickets & Passes
13 results | All Kauai Tours
* A traveler said: "The crew was very attentive on a choppy sea day. To experience the views and the ocean up close was the best part!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time! Captain Drake and Ian were fine, accommodating, knowledgeable bound made the day exciting!! I can’t believe how beautiful the coast and caves were."
* A traveler said: "The crew were excellent. Rough ride and they made it enjoyable. Very knowledgeable about Kauai, history, activities and they all are professional in all tbey do."
* A traveler said: "the experience with our family will be memorable. The food was delicious and the mountains were majestic."
* A traveler said: "The rugged coastline showing different features on the face of the cliffs . We got to see a group of dolphins put a show for us"
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our 7 days in Kauai!! The crew amazing. They made us all feel special. We laughed and had the best day ever! When we come back we’ll do the trip again and request Captain Kauai and crew Jane, Mathew and Ikina (not sure spelling). Mahalo"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a blast. The channel trip there and back was a little rough, but for the most part, the captain did a great job navigating and the crew was second to none. Jake was our guy and really took care of us and made sure we were having fun!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip with absolutely stunning views of Kauai—unavailable by any other means. Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved the garden tour. The weather was perfect too. Definitely will book again! Looking forward to it."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic. See the entire island by air. The staff is very knowledgeable. See the canyons, cliffs, waterfalls and populated areas."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience! Beautiful day-fantastic food & drinks. Gorgeous views of Napali Coast. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had no idea we were not doing the Laua Dinner (buffet style) but doing a four course dinner at the Gaylord, then the Laua show. The Dinner was absolutely wonderful and all the Staff at the Gaylord were exceptional! I would highly recommend this for anyone."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Huleia National Wildlife Refuge
- Kilohana Plantation
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park
- Kauai Museum
- Kokee Natural History Museum
- Kauai Coffee Company
- Waioli Mission House
- Kauai Cruise Port
- Old Koloa Town
- Spouting Horn
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge
- Kalalau Lookout
- Koke'e State Park
- Polihale State Park
- Opaekaa Falls
- Mt. Waialeale
- Anini Beach
- Makua Beach (Tunnels Beach)
- Menehune Fish Pond