Top Kedah Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee & Tea
On the Water
3 results | All Kedah Tours
Sort by: Featured
Get a taste of the celebrity lifestyle on a private, luxury yacht experience from Kuah Jetty. The unique environment and stunning setting have been at the heart of our city since 2017. The most beautiful experience that you can truly indulge with your friends and loved ones and create an unforgettable experience by joining this tour.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Great for travelling couples and honeymooners, Langkawi sunset dinner cruise offers a tranquil and hassle-free excursion through the area's untouched islets, exotic marine life and of course breath taking sunset views. Experience total serenity and listen to the sounds of waves, without being interrupted by a noisy engine. Traverse the Andaman Sea and marvel at the many beautiful rugged islands of Langkawi.
The most famous in Langkawi Coral is platform snorkelling + diving, the ship will stop at Pulau Payar Marine Park. Enjoy a swim among the schools of fishes and experience an underwater view of a world filled with colorful coral reefs without getting wet on Langkawi Coral's floating platform equipped with an underwater observation facility. Be awestruck by the beauty of the reefs and its inhabitants as you snorkel in the vast ocean. At 10m deep, cooler than the rest. The only sounds are your steady breath in and out through the regulator and a tapping sound from a nearby fish pecking at coral. Visibility is good and you can see schools of fish circling above and many others swimming calmly around you. The anemones, coral and Christmas tree worms present a beautiful, waving display on the ocean floor.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best Food & Drink in Kedah?
The best Food & Drink in Kedah according to Viator travelers are:
What Food & Drink in Kedah are taking additional safety precautions?
These Kedah experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Oriental Village Langkawi
- Underwater World Langkawi
- Singa Besar Island (Pulau Singa Besar)
- Seven Wells Waterfall (Telaga Tujuh Waterfall)
- Langkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah)
- Langkawi Craft Complex (Kompleks Kraf Langkawi)
- Rice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi)
- Langkawi Sky Bridge
- Eagle Square (Dataran Lang)
- Lagenda Park (Taman Lagenda)
- Mahsuri's Tomb (Makam Mahsuri)
- Tanjung Rhu
- Galeria Perdana
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
- Things to do in West Java