Top Kerala Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
481 results | All Kerala Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was a great last minute option for us as it provided for everything end to end. From the minute we left our Pune hotel to the minute we arrived back we were guided - except obviously on the airplane. The pick up in Delhi airport was waiting and Prem our driver gave us a fantastic welcome, including flower leis and snacks for the road trip to Agra including beers and water. Our tour guide Mahesh joined us in Agra and the he provided a very detailed knowledge and understanding of the Taj and its history. Starting early the next day made all the difference particularly with the crowds. He has a real passion for the city and being a local and part of the culture makes a difference. The shopping was good as well and it gives you the opportunity to experience some of the history of the arts and crafts of that era. Just be weary that if you express the least bit of interest in an item the sales men willl force it on you. Dont be afraid to force a haggle. One item went from 2400 to 1000 and you can potentially go lower buy walking away. All in all it is a very efficient, easy and safe way to get around Agra. On the way back as we wanted to visit a few places in Delhi the guide was ok for us to get lunch on the go from anywhere included in the trip so we could do that which is the part of the beauty and flexibility of the Indian people. Pick up from the hotel a bit earlier in Pune would have seen us be able to factor in a few other things into Delhi or relax a bit more when we arrived in Agra. Be prepared for a very active 48 hours but well worth the trip. Even Raj, the travel coordinator kept tabs on us the whole way via WhatsApp making sure we arrived after flights and to hotels every step of the way. He was also in constant contact with the tour guide and driver making sure everything was fine all the way to arrival back at your Pune hotel. Thanks Raj, Mahesh and Prem we had a great time and look forward to the next experience."
* A traveler said: "Loved it. This was the first thing we did upon arriving in Kochi and they really try to stress local life. The day started on the beach where the fisherman bring in their catch in the morning. We watched as different baskets of fish were auctioned off to be sold via different methods. Our guide was great in walking us through the market dynamics as well. We saw a lot of things just outside of the city that we would never have seen. The tour also covers the giant market and boardwalk in Endukalam, Matancherry, and the chinese fishing nets in Fort Cochin. An amazing way to spend the first day getting to know the area and walking off the jet lag. 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Learnt about different ☕️ tea, from plantation to processing. Tasted about 6-7 varieties. Enjoyed."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip, the guide was fantastic and the boat and food onboard was lovely. The two men on the boat who prepared our food were fantastic. The views are stunning and I definitely recommend. The travel time is long (1.5 hours there and just over 2 hours back due to traffic) however it was a comfortable journey in an air conditioned mini bus."
* A traveler said: "One of the best tours I’ve taken in India. Biju is a very engaging guide, who loves his city and tries to show the various sides of it beyond the usual churches and museums. I wish I stayed in Kochi for longer and explored more of it."
* A traveler said: "Didn’t get to kochi, cancelled trip as cruise was terminated by Indian government. Not much to say really. Your other trips were excellent so I am sure this one would have been"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fantastic introduction to India! Zakki was a confident and competent Tuk Tuk driver and tour guide. He treated us to all that should be experienced, including lunch, teas and snacks as well as all the 'must see' sights!. His wifi in the vehicle works beautifully too! He was very flexible to our needs and how long we wanted to spend and where. Pick up and drop off from the ship was so easy. We couldn't recommend this tour highly enough especially for the cost of it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Kochi
- Things to do in Tamil Nadu
- Things to do in Northern Sri Lanka
- Things to do in Central Sri Lanka
- Things to do in Coimbatore
- Things to do in Madurai
- Things to do in Tuticorin
- Things to do in Thanjavur
- Things to do in Bangalore
- Things to do in Southern Province
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Odisha
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Uttar Pradesh