Top Koper Food & Drink
24 results | All Koper Tours
* A traveler said: "nice arragement and accomodationg great activity with our great guide Barbara well organized nice way to see the country side"
* A traveler said: "I think this was a good way to see several areas of Kotor in a convenient and timely manner. We only tried a couple of the tastings as we just were not hungry but what we did try was great and gave us an unique view of the area."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was waiting for us at the port and we were joined by 4 other people. We had a wonderful time at the caves. These are the most amazing caves I have ever experienced. It it really worth the trip. Great experience."
* A traveler said: "Good value for money and well organised. We travelled with young children 5 and 8 years old and this was perfect"
* A traveler said: "Sara was a great host and gave us a deep insight to the world of truffles. How to hunt, how to educate the dogs, to define the category and quality, etc. Afterwards she prepared a delicious dinner with truffles and let us learn that the easiest recipies are the best. We could highly recommend this tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Parenzana Trail Biking Experience from Koper
- Postojna Cave & Predjama Castle with tickets - Small Group Shore Tour from Koper
- TOP TRUFFLES: Hunting & Cooking & Tasting in Istria, Slovenia
- TOP TRUFFLES & WINE - Hunting & Tasting in Istria, Slovenia (VIP group)
- Wine & Bike Half Day Tour In The Vineyards Of Istria
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Pula
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Veneto