Top Kotor Extreme Sports
32 results | All Kotor Tours
* A traveler said: "we had an absolute great time with Tommy and Igor. Weather cooperated and the ride down was fantastic. Great photo opps along the way. We highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Quite possibly one of the best tours I’ve been on in all my travels! Mirjana made the day very special and a wonderful experience, taking care of my every need, like I was travelling with a friend. I 1000% recommended this wonderful team for a great tour of Montenegro!"
* A traveler said: "We had a magic 1/2 day tour - with our fantastic guide Molly all to ourselves. We highly recommend this ride as it showed the diversity of Kotor from mountain fortress to marina, and coast. E-bikes make the ride a breeze. One of the highlights of our trip. Thanks Molly for helping make it so memorable."
* A traveler said: "Perfect day with great guide! We enjoyed the stops on the tour a lot. Communication with the tour operator was super friendly and very helpfull. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "really fun, the slovenian man was great and tried to help us and gave us info about where we were and what we were doing. in terms of safety it feels like you are following your adventurous older brother - its normally fine but you might have to call your mum to come and pick you up at any minute."
* A traveler said: "Our group of three all loved this tour! We were picked up by immaculate speedboat at the port and whisked away to our first stop...Our Lady of the Rock. Our friendly and knowledgeable guide told us all about this island and church, then allowed us to wander on our own! Next, we went to the submarine tunnels! Wow! The history of these was very interesting and our guide took us in one of them- - -incredible! We stopped at Manula Island which was their little Alcatraz. You can’t go on to the island due to construction. Then, on to the Blue Cave where after telling about the formation of the cave, etc. we were told we could swim into the cave! Well worth swimming further than our boat could go. We saw bats, but they were high up and were not bothering anyone."
* A traveler said: "This was one trip to remember. We had a lot to do and had so much fun. It would not have been the same without our your guide, Jelena. She is such a funny and well informed lady. Marco, the driver was amazing was amazing as well and got us on time for every stop."
* A traveler said: "This tour was perfect for those who want a small taste of this beautiful island. We stopped at the mosaics and the bus waited for us. It was fabulous. Although we stayed on the bus, we had the opportunity to get off on two more stops."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide! Teenagers and adults loved swimming in the blue cave and learning all the history of the area. They were also very accommodating and held my mother in laws wheelchair for us so she could also enjoy the trip."
* A traveler said: "Jelena, you were just a great and a keen guide with a wide knowledge and also you are a good driver :)"
* A traveler said: "Great excursion. The service provided by our guide Milos was outstanding. He made sure that everyone on the tour was having a good time. It was a great day and the highlight of our trip."
* A traveler said: "The best that may be! Not a long way to the starter point. Everything according to the plan. We'll organised without wasting time. Best of all in hot day to swim too. Nice gently guides"
* A traveler said: "Had a great day of biking around the bay and it is flat so it is an easy ride. After you go a few miles you climb to an old abandoned village up on the side of the mountain. It is not a hard hike but the views from the church is well worth the effort. Our guide was Dejana and she is fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Memorable hiking down to Kotor with an arrival at night through the fortress. The guide was professional and very instructive : a lot of knowledge shared about Montenegro history. Totally recommanded!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Tirana
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Pristina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Puglia