Krakow Water Park (Park Wodny Kraków)
The Krakow Water Park offers play areas and games for all ages, including six large water slides (two of which are indoors), a rapid river, water sports facilities, and a climbing wall. An area designed for little kids has fountains, cannons, slides, and a pirate ship. Tickets come in 1-hour, 2-hour, and all-day options, with discounted prices for families and additional charges for saunas. Prices rise in summer, when the outdoor Aquapark Beach is open.
Things to Know Before You Go
Krakow Water Park is great for families with young children.
Children under 40 inches (104 centimeters) can enter for just 1 Polish zloty.
If you book a short time slot, be aware that per-minute charges apply if you overrun.
Opt for at least a 2-hour slot at the park, or you’ll spend all of your time getting changed.
The park has a restaurant, a playground, an arcade game area, and a swimwear store.
Saunas are open to visitors over 16 only, and sauna access must be purchased separately or as part of a combination ticket.
Krakow Water Park is accessible to travelers with disabilities but will prove challenging at busy times.
How to Get There
Krakow Water Park is in northeast Krakow, about a 4-mile (6-kilometer) drive from Main Market Square. From Krakow Glówny Rail Station, catch the 182, 192, or 482 bus northbound, and get off at the eighth stop (Park Wodny), which is in front of the park.
When to Get There
Krakow Water Park is open every day from 8am to 10pm. It’s most fun during the summer months, when the outdoor area is operational, but this is also when the park is at its busiest. If you visit during the Polish school summer vacation (late June, July, and August), arrive as early as you can. Avoid weekends.
What Are the Slides Like at Krakow Water Park?
Krakow Water Park offers both small slides for little kids and adventurous slides that teenagers and even adults will appreciate. The Twister (minimum age 10) is a multimedia slide, with light displays you can see as you descend and the option to choose your own sound effects. Speed Fire (minimum age 12) is a fast slide with race track sound effects, while Extreme Speed Nitro (minimum age 14) is a fast, steep, and winding option.
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Polish Aviation Museum (Muzeum Lotnictwa Polskiego)
- Polish Pilots Park (Park Lotników Polskich)
- Home Army Museum (Muzeum AK)
- GOjump Krakow
- Interactive Museum of Obwarzanek (Zywe Muzeum Obwarzanka)
- Great Barbican
- Juliusz Slowacki Theatre in Krakow (Teatr im J. Slowackiego w Krakowie)
- Jama Michalika
- St. Florian's Gate (Brama Floriańska)
- Jan Matejko House (Dom Jana Matejki)
- Chopin Concert Hall (Chopin Gallery)
- Hipolit House (Kamienica Hipolitów)
- Maly Rynek (Small Market Square)
- St. Mary's Basilica (Kościól Mariacki)
- Planty Park